Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - SuperCar Concept

SuperCar Concept

General Discussion about the contests and this website. Here is the place where you can also suggest topics for the upcoming image contests.

Moderator: Boris

SuperCar Concept

Postby Sreenath » Sunday 23. December 2007, 17:59

The concet was actually my own idea and also my brother helped me a lot.
I am a rookie in this software so it took me about 50 hours for the completion of this car.[/img]
Attachments
srn62.jpg
srn62.jpg (288.33 KiB) Viewed 3370 times
Sreenath

RE: SuperCar Concept

Postby Blockbuster » Sunday 23. December 2007, 22:35

Hi screenath,

welcome in the Realsoft community, the modelling is very good but one critic or suggestion I have!
The light is to near of the modell use light falloff, use more reflection to the car paint, for this use a sphere with environment.

best regards
Stefan
Blockbuster

RE: SuperCar Concept

Postby Neico » Sunday 23. December 2007, 23:33

Nice work.

Try the new carpaint material that ships with V6 ...
Neico

Postby Sreenath » Tuesday 25. December 2007, 13:47

I am really trying very hard to get the lights optimum but i have no carpaint material yet. Actually it is the ordinary color and reflection we see.
I am trying to make a carpaint material.Can anybody help me to get one.
I am having also some trouble with the software itself.Because it is a freeware version of R3D 5.1 and it has a very low object count limit.
Attachments
fer.jpg
fer.jpg (167.79 KiB) Viewed 3304 times
Sreenath

Postby Boris » Wednesday 26. December 2007, 13:15

Welcome Sreenath ... very cool car :)
I've attached a carpaint material. I can't remember from where I got it. I guess it was made by Karl. So all credits ( ... and questions) to him ;) .

You should also put an environment around the car. A sphere with a nice hdri should do nice.
Attachments
CarPaint.zip
(18.42 KiB) Downloaded 181 times
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Sreenath » Monday 21. January 2008, 15:31

Thank you Borris for giving me the paint material :D . Isn't the car looking nice? :wink: But there is one
problem, the mapping of the Ferrari logo is not matching with the paint material. So I had to scrap the logo.
But I am not going to give up, I am working hard to sort it out. Another trouble is that the board exams are
nearing :( and I have to concentrate on my subjects. Therefore I have not enough time to work with realsoft.
I am hoping that I will get some time.
Attachments
srn83.jpg
srn83.jpg (254.03 KiB) Viewed 3067 times
Sreenath

Postby Spliney » Saturday 2. February 2008, 20:31

Vesa Meskanen made a carpaint material especially for the cartutorial that Stefan Klein and I made. Now the material is in the standard material library of V6.

Robert
Spliney

Postby Sreenath » Sunday 3. February 2008, 17:02

Thanks Spliney.
I will try it.
Sreenath

Return to General Discussion