Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - What is the contest

What is the contest

General Discussion about the contests and this website. Here is the place where you can also suggest topics for the upcoming image contests.

Moderator: Boris

What is the contest

Postby ceetee » Monday 5. July 2004, 22:16

Where do I find details of the contest for Real 5? Is it something to do with a balance?
ceetee

Postby onyx » Tuesday 6. July 2004, 01:18

Info from Main Page:

" The new contest round is opened. The topic for the July-September contest is BALANCE.
Make an image that represents "Balance". This could be the symbolic scales. But that could be also other aproaches like balance in nature, a tightrope walker, a Sphere on an edge ...
The project has to be done in any of the versions of Realsoft 3D, Real 3D or Movie 3D. If you aren't in hold of Realsoft3D go to http://www.realsoft.com/ . In the download area is a 2 months running unlimited trial version of Realsoft 3D v. 4.5.

Prizes this round:
1 license Realsoft 3D Version 5 - sponsored by Realsoft Graphics OY http://www.realsoft.com
1 license Dynatomic Wobble or cloth module - sponsored by Dynadream http://www.dynadream.com
50 US$ cash - sponsored by David M. Ingebretsen
"
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Postby Boris » Wednesday 7. July 2004, 17:12

yes ... right :)
I noticed that I maybe also should anounce that the contest ends friday, October 01, 2004; 00:00 .
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby SoulVector » Saturday 10. July 2004, 15:52

Hi! SoulVector here..first post!

Im thinking about DL the demo version and joining the balance contest. One question though...is it ok to add geometry modelled in wings or any other software?
SoulVector

Postby empeck » Saturday 10. July 2004, 16:14

Im also new here, but imho it's cheating. What kind of RS contest it'd be if anybody do everything in wings/max/maya/xsi/blender/oranyotherapp and just hit render in RS?. I've never used RS before, and now I'm trying to learn modelling in RS, and do everything in this app.

But that's just my few (euro)cents
angels and demons circled above me
empeck

Postby Boris » Saturday 10. July 2004, 16:49

Welcome SoulVector :)
the rules said that the complete image has to be done in Realsoft 3D, Real 3D or Movie 3D. I would really apreciate it if the whole image is done in Realsoft though I'm pretty aware that this is very hard to control.
I'll upload the new rules this weekend.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby SoulVector » Sunday 11. July 2004, 20:54

cool :) thnx for the reply ..count me in.
SoulVector

Postby Guest » Monday 30. August 2004, 08:34

SoulVector here..

Unfortunatelly i couldnt make it to the contest. But may the best deserved win.

Postby onyx » Monday 30. August 2004, 09:17

You have 1 month to finish your entry, mate :)
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Postby alanti » Wednesday 8. September 2004, 08:18

This may seem like a silly question, but how do I actually enter the contest :?:

alanti
alanti

Postby Boris » Wednesday 8. September 2004, 09:56

alanti wrote:This may seem like a silly question, but how do I actually enter the contest :?:

No silly question! I still haven't published the rules ... shame on me! Just send it to boris@3ddart.com
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Guest » Thursday 9. September 2004, 04:28

what about the image format size etc...

Postby Boris » Thursday 9. September 2004, 14:55

The format should be jpg (in a good quality) and the side shouldn't exceed 1600 px.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Guest » Friday 10. September 2004, 08:10

The demo version of realsoft is only for a period of one month..and not two....what then?

Postby Boris » Friday 10. September 2004, 11:02

Big DAMN! I had the information that it runs two months. I apologize very much. I search for a solution but need a day or two for this.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Next

Return to General Discussion