Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - animation challenge

animation challenge

General Discussion about the contests and this website. Here is the place where you can also suggest topics for the upcoming image contests.

Moderator: Boris

Revive the Animation challenges?

yes
100%
no
No votes

Total votes : 13

Postby Boris » Sunday 8. October 2006, 20:48

@ Juha: that's a very good idea. I don't think that there will be any license problems. The projects won't be commercial. One problem came to my mind. We need a rigged object which is also compatible with the free rs v 4.2 ... or not? There is also the two months running v5 which is available for those who haven't got it.

@ Karl: many thanks for feeling with me :) A chiropractor won't help anymore! It turned out that the intervertebral disc of my lowest vertebra is mostly gone. :censored:
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby vesamesk » Monday 9. October 2006, 07:24

Hi Boris

I am really sorry to hear about your health problems - it sounds very serious:(
Do not loose your hope, maybe a surgical operation or another such treatment will help.

All the best,

Vesa
vesamesk

Postby Boris » Tuesday 10. October 2006, 11:58

Many thanks Vesa,
I got the good news that they think we come around a surgical operation. Now I'm put on a rack and be stretched and other painfull things. Very inspiring for a sadomaso theme for my next image :wink:
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Karl » Thursday 12. October 2006, 20:23

Lol! Well, as it turns out I just came home after being hospitalized for lumbago, but turns out to be a little more serious, and even the lumbagos I've had before has been a warning. So, I demanded only a weeks off labour and got it, but will ask for more if it doesn't go away over the weekend. Was something about the "shock absorbing disc" thing for me, we call it prolaps, but I ended up laying three hours on the floor here until the ambulance came around.

But being a smoker in a norwegian hospital, that was the real sucker :D As luck would have it though, it turned out that they actually *had* a smokers area (but no room for a bed), and are not allowed to destroy it because they then have to repay a lot of money that was given to the hospital as a gift :D

Hope this is the last one for me, and that I can avoid any relatively risky surgery. Anyway, heading forwards now, and hoping to play some football during the weekend, hehe :p (no, kidding).
Karl

Postby Boris » Friday 13. October 2006, 21:23

I REALLY feel with you, Karl and I'm also a smoker ... another reason why I'm quite happy that I came around the surgery. I noticed that there is an old man smiley with a crutch is missing ;)

EDIT:
oki ... the crutch smiley is added

:crutch:
Last edited by Boris on Sunday 15. October 2006, 20:46, edited 1 time in total.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Animation Challange

Postby Nexyz » Friday 13. October 2006, 21:56

Hey guys, I love the idea of continuing or expanding the animation challenge, since, as many here, I believe most of the tools necessary for rigging and animating to be hidden somewhere in realsoft, and I would love to learn more about them either way I can.

I'd gladly offer up this old project of mine. Character is very responsive, simple geometry, and fully rigged.

Let me know if anybody's interested, and I'll upload the project somewhere.

Might be fun :)
-New Homepage-
http://"www.richtermeister.com"
Nexyz

Postby Boris » Friday 13. October 2006, 22:24

GREAT ... this character offers a lot of possibilities!
Please send the project to me and I'll upload it to http://www.realsoft.com/ . We can start this weekend with an animation challenge. This might be a not so easy todo animation. So I think we'll let it run a month. My topic idea would be a long jump. Such a muscle guy has to do something sportive :)
Bye
Boris
Boris

Previous

Return to General Discussion