Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Renderpreview window for coloured cube with javascript ;-)

Renderpreview window for coloured cube with javascript ;-)

Moderator: Timo

Renderpreview window for coloured cube with javascript ;-)

Postby Frankolino » Wednesday 24. May 2006, 09:58

Dear realsoft friends of the strange javascript language world out there;-)

Oh yes, I am searching also for a little help. I would like to create a little preview rendering window in a javascript gadget to show the current value of a coloured cube for example, I have changed the color from green to red or blue. The example for this question I attach it. I believe, it's not easy to build such a render preview into the javascript code, I haven' found in the sdk or the js folder of Realsoft 5 any example. Perhaps anybody can help. - Thanks first of all Richard for helping, now I have more time to build out my colorize-it gadget.

It's now possible in my javascript example to change the colour of the cube (or any other objects) by sliders (values 0.0 - 1.0). If you change the the colour values there should be a little rendering preview to show the result in the script gadget, it would be great! In german language you say for it "Echtzeitänderung" (realtime-rendering)...

Second: a) I have built into the script also a "color gadget" (some kind of colorpicker), how can I say to it, "hey, take the active object, pick a colour of the colour gadget of realsoft and do the color to the object?)

b) it's always necessary to have both script lines in javascript with "get" (object, values and so on) and "set" to build a running gadget??? I think my colour gadget is running, but does not function 100 per cent, as I have to build more code lines ;-)) for it.

c) Question for "Alpha Colour". I have built a dummy slider, it runs. What does I need for it? The slider float gadget script will function with values, I know (0.0 - 1.0), I have checked the channel "Alpha" for it, but then? I need to import then a picture with a black, white or grey "raster" (white-black checkboard for example) isn't it? - must smile...

Thats for today, more will come later. I have some privately problems in the family, so everything is done with a big relay balloon :-), bye, best regards, Frankolino, Germany
Attachments
Colorize-Try-Franko+Slider2a.jpg
Colorize-Try-Franko+Slider2a.jpg (54.71 KiB) Viewed 6405 times
Frankolino

Postby Guest » Friday 26. May 2006, 11:03

Hi all, "Quel dommage", o.k., nobody has understood my problem :-), not so easy to get a help, I see it. Good week-end, Frankolino :-)

"Scratches" rendering preview from Michael Schmeli

Postby Frankolino » Tuesday 30. May 2006, 13:43

Dear Realsoft Guys, now I have found a similiar script gadget from Michael Schmelings "scratches" vsl shader :-) The rendering preview window is exactly that what I am looking for my "color-script" gadget. -
What rendering previews and java script codes I need it for it? Where can I find it into the sdk or the java script reference? Then I can build it ! :-)

I have created an own new color gadget and may be I can read the rendering preview code lines ;-)) , I need: Preview window gadget, importing image/image browser, rendering the current values of the colors and the related object (here cube or sphere) and and and... I can believe there are more than three, four new "includes" code lines, but I will manage it, if I can find a hint but WHERE? :-))) best regards, Frankolino

hmh, two the same pictures? I am confused today, sorry ;-)

Two gold sds sphere with a simple scratches shader I attach here :-) the scratches tool is very amazing, I have found not enough about this great shader until today, any tutorial about it? Michael, you can help? Great work!!! :-)))
Attachments
Goldkugeln+Scratches1aa-Franko.jpg
Goldkugeln+Scratches1aa-Franko.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 6323 times
Render-Preview-Scratches-Realsoft2a-kleiner.jpg
Render-Preview-Scratches-Realsoft2a-kleiner.jpg (50.44 KiB) Viewed 6324 times
Render-Preview-Scratches-Realsoft1a-kleiner.jpg
Render-Preview-Scratches-Realsoft1a-kleiner.jpg (79.14 KiB) Viewed 6325 times
Frankolino

New: ColorChanger-Scriptplugin first issue ! :-)

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 1. June 2006, 12:24

Hi all again :-) Hmh, strange things, no one can help??? :-) /
The first issue of my ColorChanger is still in working progress. I attach a picture below this lines. - If you start the ColorChanger script you can change the colours of a cube, sphere and a cone. The "Colorpicker" does function and you can add a color of the picker on every object you are creating :-)
/ You can do at this early situation of the first betaversion a lot with the Color Scriptplugin, I will release it soon, if I have found a solution for the rendering preview or it must build in at a later date. - Have a good week, if anybody can help, do it! :-) best regards, Frankolin, Germany

PS: I need four, five engaged realsoft people they can test the scriptplugin and have time enough for it :-)
Attachments
Musterbild-Colour-Changer+Objects1a-kleiner.jpg
Musterbild-Colour-Changer+Objects1a-kleiner.jpg (63.85 KiB) Viewed 6275 times
Frankolino

Postby Timo » Thursday 1. June 2006, 13:00

A preview window is quite advanced stuff... I wouldn't even know where to begin.
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby Guest » Tuesday 6. June 2006, 10:39

Hi Timo, thank you!:-) I will try it at a later studium of the sdk and java script folder, right you are, it's advanced stuff! :-) I need the rendering preview for the color sript, but in this case it's necessary to render every change of the coloured objects ... More will come later, have a nice week, Frankolino

New "Colour xObjects lite" Javascript Plugin infos

Postby Frankolino » Wednesday 14. June 2006, 12:16

Hi all, dear Timo and other guys here including the curious people, they never worked with java script, plugins and all the other strange things, that really function with realsoft 3d v 5.1 :-)

Some news about my "colour xObjects" script plugin. I have included new functions, even a calculator try, but I think it will take some days to make it perfect. The function buttons does run, where I have done a number before it, the other functions will be ready with the "full version", I will release first of all a "lite" version of the colour tool script. It's a simple tool, not so cool like the nurbshelper script plugin, but you can play with it and learn a few, if you like it :-) One picture I send it with this post. Have a nice week and I can only say, java script is a powerful language, it's for me easier to learn than C++ for example. Beside that, I am not a professional technical realsoft user, but an advanced beginner ;-)

It would be great to see more of good script tools for Realsoft, on the one hand: so you can learn a lot with this tools and of course it brings Realsoft to a bigger usergroup and on the other hand the little script plugintools make Realsoft of course better :-)

Have all a nice week and see you later here, the first issue I will release very soon :-), please don't expect too much :oops: , Frankolino, Germany

Sorry, I have had some technical problems here with the transmission of the picture... must laugh a lot :lol:
Attachments
Colour-xObjects-Script127a-beta-kleiner2.jpg
Colour-xObjects-Script127a-beta-kleiner2.jpg (65.22 KiB) Viewed 6071 times
Colour-xObjects-Script127a-beta-kleiner2.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 6071 times
Colour-xObjects-Script127a-beta-kleiner2.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 6071 times
Frankolino

My next ideas and I am planning vsl shader script :-)

Postby Frankolino » Friday 16. June 2006, 11:38

Hi all, so, a very short message again: Such things I would like to include in one of my next script plugins: With a "click button" you should create by sliders the vsl properties of reflections, transparency, GI, thickness and more... I have done yesterday only a short picture with three spheres and the scratches shader from Michael Schmeling, I love it :-) / have a nice week-end, until the next days, I will have finished the first version of the "Colour xObjects lite" version. Perhaps anybody find it usefull :-), best regards, servus und beste Grüße aus Deutschland, Frankolino :roll:

three spheres with a) only "color" and "scratches", b) with a "fade" value structure (right sphere), c) "reflection" (green) and scratches. The idea should be to change all the values of the channels by sliders so you can make in a very fast new shader structures. this tool I am planning for autumn or winter... / Every three month a little script plugin, I will manage it, haha... :lol:
Attachments
3Goldkugeln+Scratches2a-Franko_Bild.jpg
3Goldkugeln+Scratches2a-Franko_Bild.jpg (30.15 KiB) Viewed 6025 times
Frankolino

New "Colour xObjects" PluginScript for free

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 22. June 2006, 11:02

Dear Realsoft friends, hi enganged RS User, I am now ready with the first "open beta" of my "Colour xObjects Lite" Version (here: 1.27a). Perhaps it's to early to offer it, but I think it couldn't damage anything on your machine ;-) / Please take the zip file and copy the content into the "scritping" folder of Realsoft! Then you will find two little scripts with two little pictures, you need for the scripts as different logos for the plugins :-)

1) "Colour xObjects" can colorize some primitives, when you start the program you have already some objects in your select window. This primitives you can change the colour, if you create light points or other things after clicking "Colorize it", other things you will explore with your own power. I don't say any more about this tool, try and use it. ;-))

2) The Colour Scriptplugin I will develop the next week to a "big" release, many of the dummy functions (without a number of the sliders or gadgets) of this early 1.27a version don't run, but I hope I can manage it with the full version ;-) A calculate function is still missing, where you can add and multiply values and vectors, I will check it the next weeks...

3) The tool is free again. Enjoy it. Best thanks to juha, richard, matthias, robert and michael for testing and helping me. I am not alone in the dark :-) The tool is not compatible to linux at the moment, sorry, not yet !

Best greetings here to carlo, michael, zaug, timo, geo, frank dodd, alex and other guys they are playing and programming with realsoft, C++ /Javascript (like me!) so on, I hope we can learn a lot of each other. Realsoft is a very interesting software, you can change and manipulate nearly everything, if you know where you can find your scripts example or understand the sdk ;-))) I love realsoft, the more I do and studying around with it...

If you have any critics say it please, I need it and the tool should become better and better, that's my idea. Best regards from Germany, Frankolino

PS: Picture and zip file I send it here:-) Good weekend
PPS: A description will follow later... (uff)
Attachments
frankos-gadgets-plus127_.zip
(31.23 KiB) Downloaded 258 times
Colour-xObjects127a_beta-kleiner2.jpg
Colour-xObjects127a_beta-kleiner2.jpg (64.34 KiB) Viewed 5912 times
Frankolino

Postby Guest » Friday 23. June 2006, 08:46

Hi all realsoft fans! By chance I visit your site this morning, after a greater break. Great! Nice to hear more news from you, "Frankolino". Uhpps! What's going on here? Coloured objects? You can paint it or what else? I have downloaded it this morning, install it tomorrow, then you will get my first reaction! It's working also with realsoft 4.5 or only with realsoft 5.1? Probably I have to download a trail version of Realsoft 5 to use it, but thats not my problem. Sorry about my bad english, my natural language is german, we know us! Tschüss, Paul from Stuttgart

Paint tool impossible for me ;-)

Postby Frankolino » Monday 26. June 2006, 13:45

Dear Paul, very nice to hear from you! :-) Thanks for your downloading the script, please don't forget, the simple colour tool isnt' perfect, the GUI should become better, some functions are still missing, but the main function are implemented. I have new ideas for the script, but I must change a lot of things, my time for expanding the tool isn't enough, so the next version will come pehaps next week or the week after that... - The trial version of realsoft 5.1? Must laugh..., better you buy the realsoft V 4.5 for less money and update to the new update 5.1 Service Pack 3! This release will have some good improvements and bugfixes, so you can wait some days...

"Paint tool", hmh, I have found such things in the sdk, but it's for my too heavy to built in such a tool in my script at my current learning level, later I am sure, I will manage it... A full functionable paint tool is too difficult for me today and needs a lot of time to build this in my script, possible is everything! :-) a very new add calculation function is built in yesterday...

best wishes to you, Frankolino :-) / If you have time, make critics to the tool, this can help to improve the script :-) thank you paul!
Frankolino

RE: Paint tool impossible for me ;-)

Postby Guest » Tuesday 27. June 2006, 07:05

Thanx for the prompt rely Frankolino, :) No, no, the pleasure is on my side, I am waiting for the next update, it's not urgend to use a own paint tool, realsoft has a good one, I have seen such things a week ago. A original and good paint/color/uv tool is still existing and this is my ambitional task to work with textures, maps and uv coordinates. This may be a special region (section) for every 3d software, I am thinking, modo has become quite good in such development. I doesn't know realsoft as good as lightwave or maya (studied graphic design in stuttgart eight years ago), for my daily work I need a good 2d/3d software and I am looking every day for a better solution and user friendly gui! - Hope you have enough ideas, see you, it's looking very good, your colour script! tschüss, Paul K.

New functions for ColorWheel plus Calculator

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 29. June 2006, 10:37

Hi Paul, dear RS friends, send here only two pictures of my work in progress :-) about the colour xObjects 1.28x... Paint, color, uv, that's my task to learn it for the next month, a very exciting process to struggle through this djungle, haha...

a) include a new "Calculate" function (e.g. add "20+30" or 24*45 multiply), hit "enter" and the result appears one line below (functions 22, 23) :-))
b) include a new "Colorwheel", if you push the colorwheel button :-) very exciting tool I find ;-)
c) try to find a better solution to scale or minimize the popup window with the script, it's too big
d) there are three, four bugs I have to delete this week-end :-)

have a nice day, greetings to south region of Germany, thank you Paul, perhaps I will get a closer contact to lightwave or maya, but I am very satisfied with realsoft ! :-))) Frankolino
Attachments
Colour-Objects128x-kleiner2.jpg
Colour-Objects128x-kleiner2.jpg (63.01 KiB) Viewed 5721 times
CalculateAdd+Multiply-kleiner2.jpg
CalculateAdd+Multiply-kleiner2.jpg (62.39 KiB) Viewed 5722 times
Frankolino

RE: New functions for ColorWheel plus Calculator

Postby Guest » Friday 7. July 2006, 10:04

Hi all or here better: a special task to the java script profis! :-) How can I make two "buttons" row 1 and row 2 with eight buttons??? I have it nearly managed, but the toppacker might be wrong or the other two subpackers, doesn't knwo.. .here the lines...

extract example-------------
// create the top level packer and attach it to the window
toppacker = new r3Packer(R3PA_Orientation, R3PAOF_VERTICAL);

// nurnie_packer = new r3Packer(R3PA_Orientation, R3PAOF_VERTICAL);
// main_packer.ADD(R3PAPF_EXPAND | R3PAPF_FILLX, 0, nurnie_packer);

// create two sub packers
row1 = new r3Packer(R3PA_Orientation, R3PAOF_HORIZONTAL);
// packer.ADD(R3PAPF_EXPAND | R3PAPF_FILLX | R3PAPF_FILLY, 0, row1);

row2 = new r3Packer(R3PA_Orientation, R3PAOF_HORIZONTAL);
// packer.ADD(R3PAPF_EXPAND | R3PAPF_FILLX | R3PAPF_FILLY, 0, row2);

button = new r3Button(R3GA_Text, "(14) Shine a Light",
R3RA_Hook, myButtonHook,
R3WGA_Parent, window);
row1.ADD(R3PAPF_EXPAND | R3PAPF_FILLX | R3PAPF_FILLY, 0, button);

button11 = new r3Button(R3GA_Text, "(24) Colorwheel",
R3RA_Hook, myColorGadgetHook, //
R3WGA_Parent, window);
row2.ADD(R3PAPF_EXPAND | R3PAPF_FILLX | R3PAPF_FILLY, 0, button11);

----------------------- extract end

does anybody understand this mistake? I always get the same "one line" with buttons, but I would like to make two rows of buttons, so the scripts become more tight :-)
Curious to see, if anybody can help, I don't believe it ;-) Then the Colour xObjects script is ready :-) I mean the "Lite version"!

Have a good week-end, Frankolino, Germany

RE: New functions for ColorWheel plus Calculator

Postby Guest » Friday 7. July 2006, 10:07

sorry, one more: I have found the "nurnie_packer" lines from zaugs current great "greeble" plugin for realsoft, but doesn't understand quite he has built this two buttons lines. (Compliment zaug!!:-))) Perhaps I must change or add some code line in javascript... damned, I am angry, because I can finish my script this week-end, bye, kind regards, Frankolino again

Next

Return to Shader/VSL/Texturing