Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Short anim, Some Heavy Text

Short anim, Some Heavy Text

Moderators: TheRookie, Beg-inner

Short anim, Some Heavy Text

Postby Beg-inner » Sunday 1. May 2005, 23:12

Hi all..

Here is a short anim, some "Heavy" Text... =)

(DivX 5.03 and 270 kb)
http://217.68.23.18/~beg-inners3dspace. ... ext_01.avi
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Postby Spliney » Monday 2. May 2005, 10:30

Nice one Stefan! :D
Spliney

Postby MacSlow » Monday 2. May 2005, 13:32

Enjoyable short-clip, Stefan! But if the crack in the floor could be animated in 3D too (right now it appears to be drawn) and some comic-like sounds added that would be even better :)

Best regards...

MacSlow
MacSlow

Postby Beg-inner » Monday 2. May 2005, 15:08

Hi guys..

Rob and Mirco... I am happy you enjoyed it..! thx..

and yep I could have done it the 3D way..(anything is possible in 3D =)
But I was aiming at creating an illusion... those cracks guess what they are`?

Rendered and animated Nurbs Curves.. =)
(this can be a way of having loads of control over this and other effects it can create.. at least for some prjs and in some not so close up shots, in parts of prjs.. ..)

btw, if combined with for instance Booleans.. then you get semi 3D, and still have loads of control...

Will keep on experimenting, having fun and see what comes up next time..
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby Beg-inner » Monday 2. May 2005, 15:12

Hi again...

just forgot about the sound.. =)
I hope I ever get to that...

doing complete anims with sound and music...
That is what I always wanted..
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby Guest » Friday 6. May 2005, 05:54

Hi Stefan,

really fantastic stuff you are showing us here! I was really impressed. I wondered if you mind posting this project here or on your website? :) By now, I have not very much time experimenting with rs3d, but I am always open to learn new tricks and as soon as I will have some time, trying to give back some other new tricks to the community :)

see ya, bobbi

Postby Beg-inner » Saturday 7. May 2005, 04:28

Hi Bobbi and all..

Thx, its always nice when others also enjoy them..

Sure Here you go...hope you get time to play around with this and also with your own projects !
If needed I might do a Mini Tut on this..
And if you wonder about anything.. just ask..!

http://217.68.23.18/~beg-inners3dspace. ... ext_01.zip
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby Guest » Sunday 8. May 2005, 01:05

hey Stefan,

thx alot for posting this project!!! As soon as I will have time, I will take a look at it! Thanx again, bobbi

Postby Beg-inner » Sunday 8. May 2005, 02:20

Hi Bobbi..

You are welcome..
Take your time..
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Return to Animations