Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - My small animation - wood screw

My small animation - wood screw

Moderators: TheRookie, Beg-inner

My small animation - wood screw

Postby __yra » Monday 29. August 2005, 17:18

The beach season has ended - it is possible to continue work :D
Here has made a small cartoon film about an obstinate screw.
http://www.henergy.kiev.ua/gal/shurup_q1.avi
Has been compelled to compress a sound very much.
13m 400x320 AVI MPG4
I wish you pleasant viewing. :)
__yra

Postby fre_ber » Monday 29. August 2005, 20:57

Lovely. Very nice, and funny too. :)
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

RE: My small animation - wood screw

Postby TheRookie » Monday 29. August 2005, 21:13

This has excellent production value. It is brilliantly executed, the story is very clever and importantly the normally inaminate objects in the production have real character which is hard to get across with this type of characterisation. A top animation all around that just oozes quality.

Very well done, I sincerely hope you will also post this onto the mailing list and also onto CGTalk, you will get some very sharp critique up there but this has to be seen beyond the learned group in this forum. If you would like me to mail it to the list you will be quite welcome, I think Vesa and Juha would like to see this too.

Top Job.

P.S: Your bandwidth may start to get hit quite hard though!
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby __yra » Monday 29. August 2005, 21:32

Regrettably can not registered on CGTalk :( :?:
Thank for reviews!
__yra

Postby Guest » Tuesday 30. August 2005, 18:16

A highly entertaining animation:) Great work, congratulations!

Best regards,
Vesa

Postby Robert » Tuesday 30. August 2005, 19:53

Yes _yra, great stuff again and very, very funny :D :clap: and a nice idea with the animated curvs at the end !
How long have you work on it ?

p.s.: From whom is the musik at the end ?
Bye,
Robert
-------------------------------------
Robert

Postby Karl » Tuesday 30. August 2005, 20:31

Yes, this was just brilliantly executed. I loved the characterization, simple but very effective. Can you shed some light on the creation process? What methods you used to animate, basically the whole process from early ideas to finished animation.

Simply beautiful. Should be present on Realsoft's website I think.
Karl

Postby __yra » Wednesday 31. August 2005, 00:42

Thank for reviews!
http://www.3ddart.org/__yra/shurup_prv.html - here possible see bit of my project ( flash 2mb ) this must help to understand as I his did
Background melody uniform, from the beginning of movement of screws before the termination of titles - a hymn Inca.
music, when that has long ago found in network and has inserted sound effects from Windows.
movie it was created 2 months.
__yra

Postby seabede » Saturday 3. September 2005, 20:07

Excellent work!!
Regards Endre
seabede

Postby Spliney » Saturday 3. September 2005, 21:29

Well done Yra!! :mosh:
Spliney

Postby Paul » Sunday 4. September 2005, 09:45

Well done yra

Very amusing storyline, I have had to threaten screws with a hammer plenty of times.

Paul
Paul

Postby zaug » Sunday 4. September 2005, 10:30

Sorry it took me so long to get around to watching this. Truly Excelllent ! work. Very inspiring.

Zaug
zaug

Postby __yra » Sunday 4. September 2005, 23:34

I thank all for benevolent responses.
In the near future I plan the big animated project.
I am going to describe this project on the my website and here.
Good luck! :)
__yra

Postby Beg-inner » Friday 11. November 2005, 15:25

Hi yra...

I am the latest of them all. sorry for that..

I really loved your animation.. it had many high qualities...
From the fun and creative story...
To how you made it all come to life ......!

Its really awesome to see that some actually do animate in RS..
if there are others that do.. then please show your creations up for others RS users...!

ok.. Good luck on your coming projects, I look forward to see more !
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Postby __yra » Friday 11. November 2005, 17:39

Beg-inner - here is only that did next scene for new the cartoon. :D
Unfortunately I do not know English language. :(
And consequently I can not describe process of creation of a cartoon film in detail. :(
I could describe in detail all process in a Ukranian language or Russian but then the good voluntary translator on English language would be necessary. :)
All of success, also believe RS not worse Maya and XSI, I was already convinced of it. :!:
__yra

Next

Return to Animations