Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Little fun in a short anim using Metaballs and caustics..

Little fun in a short anim using Metaballs and caustics..

Moderators: TheRookie, Beg-inner

Little fun in a short anim using Metaballs and caustics..

Postby Beg-inner » Monday 5. December 2005, 06:11

Hi all...

Here is just a short anim..

http://hem.bredband.net/1020427g9r/Anim ... lio_02.avi
(DivX 5.03, 400x300, 282 kb)
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

RE: Little fun in a short anim using Metaballs and caustics.

Postby TheRookie » Monday 5. December 2005, 09:12

Great animation Stefan, a very realistic apperance one of the better and smoother metaball animations I've seen the caustics just add to the realism.
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby Beg-inner » Monday 5. December 2005, 14:14

Hi Frank..

Thx m8 for the very kind words...!

I have got the hang of Metaballs finally (alot due to my new computer I bought last year, which makes it alot more fun to work with Metaballs...)
Alot can be done with Metaballs, and not only things that one directly think of, but it has its uses in many modelling and animation prjs..!
If I have energy and if time will allow me, I might include some Metaballs in the Interpolator Character Anim Tut, that I am working on..

btw
If I hopefully will get my Interpolator Character Anim Tutorial ready soon, would you like to help me out to test and proof read it m8 ?
Thx in advance
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Postby Timo » Monday 5. December 2005, 16:16

The real fun with metaballs is playing around with the iso channel, you can do all kinds of strange stuff with it:
Attachments
Blobby.jpg
teh blob
Blobby.jpg (60.15 KiB) Viewed 1704 times
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Return to Animations