Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Off-Topic - Climate-prediction

Off-Topic - Climate-prediction

Moderator: onyx

Off-Topic - Climate-prediction

Postby Robby » Tuesday 18. March 2008, 13:23

Hi,

at first I have to admit that my post has really nothing to do with Realsoft 3D or 3D at all. But therefore I wrote it into the Off-Topic section of the forum. I also apologize in advance for my English. I think that post is no advertising and in no way commercial, political or something like that, but if one of the administrators doesn't want the topic to be posted, because it's against some rules her, then simply delete it. 8)

:idea: Maybe you've heard of that really interesting topic already; some weeks ago I watched a TV report about it and I thought that's something for people like us, who use their computer very often, e.g. for 3D-modeling.

http://www.climateprediction.net/

or for the German users especially:

http://www.climateprediction.de/

The program uses the unused capacities of your computer to predict the climate of our globe for the next 200 years. It runs in the background and doesn't slow down your computer. I tried it myself.
So if you want to do something useful for the science with your computer, when it doesn't render one of your projects and you're "just" surfing in the internet, then you can also join it. It's a growing community and it needs voluntary members. :roll:
I would be happy about some answers :)

Best regards,

Robby
Robby

Return to Off-Topic