Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Selfmade "Commercials(s)" by the userlist

Selfmade "Commercials(s)" by the userlist

Moderator: onyx

Postby Milkdrop » Wednesday 21. July 2004, 18:40

I can contribute whatever is needed from me. I have alot of free time and always will do. This is a very good idea. If you need any assistance etc just pm or email me.
Milkdrop

Postby jounihat » Wednesday 21. July 2004, 19:24

I'm in as soon as I get my hands on that new V5 release.
Jouni Hätinen

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end, and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry
jounihat

Postby Timo » Thursday 22. July 2004, 10:15

I'm in, although my time is a bit limited atm.
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby Guest » Thursday 22. July 2004, 13:16

I'm in, plenty of free time help contribute.

Postby fastfingers » Thursday 22. July 2004, 13:17

I'm in, plenty of free time to help contribute.
fastfingers

Postby Frank Dodd » Thursday 22. July 2004, 17:58

I think you are refering to 'The Dreamer' and this is the project I am 'committed' to :) however I seam to be having difficulty maintaining my energy for it, initially it broke the first rule above, it was just eye candy (and not particularly spectacular eye candy at that). So I rewrote it and now I am having further reservations because I made it too complex :? I am at the moment reconcidering the foundation story again that doesnt really fill me with an confidence and I doubt it fill anyone else with it either :?
Frank Dodd

Postby MarkusSchmidt » Tuesday 27. July 2004, 09:49

Hey Friends,

thanks for your thoughts, willing to contribute a.s.o.
I think we first need a concept for the commercial, and it seems that a "Demo Reel" is the best hit.
My second idea is something like a "Making of" as Hollywood do always for new films. Actually MakingOfs are nothing else than commercials with a "camouflage".
----------------------------
I am Homer of Borg. Resistance is futile. You will be assima... assimo... Oh! Donuts!
MarkusSchmidt

Postby Alessandro » Saturday 25. September 2004, 10:08

This all sound like a great Idea, but this project will a great deal of orginisation like a exellent storyboard and we have to figue out who does what part and how it comes all together in the end. This will fansastic if will pull it off be we'll have to put a great deal of work into it.

BTW: I also am willing to help in anyway possible
Alessandro

Postby TheRookie » Saturday 25. September 2004, 14:20

Hi Marcus,

The story for this project has changed quite significantly but we do have some beautiful models for it now, the project did stall quiet seriously but Endre brought it back to life, and we are building up some samples to reintroduce the project to the community and hopefully get some more contributions on board. Initially the story was too simple then I made it too complex and now Endre and myself are bringing it back to a level where its achievable once more, but still has enough content to appeal to a general public audience.

We will post to the forum when have have a project portfolio to hopefully impress people with and reinstall confidence.
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Previous

Return to Off-Topic