Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Mozilla Firefox 1.0 released

Mozilla Firefox 1.0 released

Moderator: onyx

Mozilla Firefox 1.0 released

Postby Timo » Tuesday 9. November 2004, 09:51

When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby Guest » Tuesday 9. November 2004, 10:17

I hope that the huge market campaign really helped something (like 5% or so). Now the only question is: Firefox or Konqueror? Nah, better have them both.

Postby Timo » Tuesday 9. November 2004, 10:29

I have Mozilla, Mozilla Firefox, Epiphany, Konqueror and IExploder... that should be enough.
Oh, forgot Lynx and Links =)
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby jounihat » Tuesday 9. November 2004, 11:22

:shock: Ok. You won me there... BTW, that was me on the second post. I just forgot to log in.

I like Firefox a lot, but mainly I use Konqueror, because at least in KDE it seems lightweight and is incredibly fast. However, Firefox's plugins really rock. Too bad I'm too lazy to search and download them... :roll:
Jouni Hätinen

"Space. It seems to go on and on forever. But then you get to the end, and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you."
-Fry
jounihat

Postby Guest » Tuesday 9. November 2004, 13:10

Hey, forgot all.
Use Opera the one and only browser with too many features.

Postby balmu » Monday 31. January 2005, 06:14

Firefox looks good
balmu

Postby TheRookie » Monday 31. January 2005, 19:01

Firefox is very effective its been my main browser for over a year now. Its been more stable than IE and much more functional too I always feel like I'm taking a step backwards if I have to run IE to access any poorly designed IE only website.
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby mykyl1966 » Tuesday 1. February 2005, 00:51

Strange. I found Firefox would not open two of the most common sites I regularly visit. Therefore I went back to IE.

Just my opinion. Not saying yours is wrong. Each to his/her own.

Cheers

Mike R
mykyl1966

Postby TheRookie » Tuesday 1. February 2005, 20:26

Which sites were those?
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby Karl » Wednesday 2. February 2005, 16:01

If a site isn't compatible with my Opera browser, I'll switch to an alternative site, not an alternative browser... :)
Karl

Return to Off-Topic