Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Stickman animation :))

Stickman animation :))

Moderator: onyx

Stickman animation :))

Postby Robert » Monday 11. July 2005, 19:21

Hi folks,
i've found a very, very nice program for your free time, :D :D
and it's so simple, an Stickman animation program (485KB)
You can save the animation as a *.GIF file.

http://www.snapfiles.com/download/dlstickfigure.html have fun

This animation is changed, later with "Image Ready" (the addon from Photoshop) or so

Bye,
Robert
-------------------------------------
Robert

RE: Stickman animation :))

Postby TheRookie » Wednesday 3. August 2005, 19:38

Very funny and a nice link. Thanks Robert. I always find stick man stuff funny for some odd reason like the Xiao series and the especially good and closely related Combat Madness series (boy how much time have I wasted on Madness COmbat interactive :) )
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

RE: Stickman animation :))

Postby Robert » Friday 5. August 2005, 20:59

Hey Frank, where was you so long :?: :)
Yes you've right, it make addicted when you see the many animations you become desire of more :D . I have made this little animation in my Signature with this programm ( i must change it, now it is to slow)
Here are some links:

http://www.stickpage.com/xiao.shtml
http://www.icantcolourin.co.uk/

Here an example
Bye,
Robert
Robert

Postby __yra » Friday 5. August 2005, 22:57

Robert - :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
__yra

Postby TheRookie » Saturday 6. August 2005, 07:06

Nice one Robert it actually has a lot more atmosphere than many holywood movies that you can see :D I have been working very hard on a new security project at work. I simply ground to a halt with my own projects and the amount of time I had to read or create mails and posts now the major deadlines are out of the way I am hoping to be around a bit more.
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby Robert » Saturday 6. August 2005, 17:48

Ohhhh stop stop stop....... :D :D
the FIGHT-ANIMATION is not from me :!: :!:

that's my animation:

Bye,
Robert
Robert

Return to Off-Topic