Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Pully type widget

Pully type widget

Create a mechanical joint and proof with an animation that this joint works.
The session will end Monday, May 24, 2004 - 00:00 AM.

Pully type widget

Postby TheRookie » Sunday 23. May 2004, 20:07

With the big move and the big worry this weekend I haven't had time to come up with anything special but here is a widget to compete with the rest ;)

DivX 5.0 Animation: Pully AVI
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby __yra » Sunday 23. May 2004, 23:49

as axis of the gross bears up :D
__yra

Postby Guest » Monday 24. May 2004, 04:34

Hrmmm... Interesting. Did you actually model the moving rope or just fake it by having the ends 'grow'? I've been thinking aout how to do a pully and I wonder if you could use lattice deformers? Looks cool, though. :)

Postby colintheys » Monday 24. May 2004, 04:35

Sorry, that last post was by me (Colin Theys). The remember me button seems to have a short memory. :dammit:
colintheys

Postby geo » Monday 24. May 2004, 18:21

That's nice. Makes up for the complete lack of pinball machines in Belgium. But now I look better at it I can't see how exactly the yellow connects to the red - I mean what pins the pulley's axis.

Where do you folks find all those groovy smilicons? oh there :safesofa: Here's one for the move - I'm amazed you can find time for this if you're moving.

George
geo

Return to week session - create a mechanical joint