Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - combat training

combat training

Moderator: TheRookie

combat training

Postby Boris » Friday 16. July 2004, 21:34

I have been the last week to selfdefense training. So ... I have to make an animation of what I've learned :P I have to get rid of the flickering of the environment
It's just a start. Xvid codec 374 kb

http://www.3ddart.com/wip/mannequin1.avi

preview

Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Boris » Friday 16. July 2004, 23:13

ok ... I was busy this night
a bit more now
xvid ... 1091 kb
www.3ddart.com/wip/mannequin2.avi
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby TheRookie » Saturday 17. July 2004, 08:10

Thanks for this entry boris it is looking very good. I like the wiggle of the hips at the end knowing the model setup this would have been hard to do I think and yours looks very natural. :dance:
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby __yra » Saturday 17. July 2004, 21:15

Agree with TheRookie, animation thigh splendid. :yes:

I like codec - DivX MPEG-4 Low-Motion
__yra

Final

Postby Boris » Sunday 18. July 2004, 07:17

Thanks to you for the comments :)

__yra wrote:I like codec - DivX MPEG-4 Low-Motion

:evil: yes ... I tried in windows mediaplayer 9 and the animation didn't worked :error: . In wmp v8 it looked much better in xvid than in divX 4 low-motion. I skip now also using XVid though it's open source but always problems.
Here is the "final" animation. Unfortunately I won't find today time for working further because I have to work at this website here 8)
I did an idiotic mistake. After having setup the animation I changed the textures ... esp the bumps . Those won't get animated :dork: . I noticed that after the finished rendering.
The animation was done in v5 beta. All was keyframed with looking sometimes down at me how the pose might be. All done in 1,5 day.

The new animation is rendered using the new post shading studio. It blurs reflections, diffuse light ... Have a look at the shader which you apply to the root of your scene. This is v5 feature. In Post FX you can apply for example blur to the captured channels. I took out the capturing shadows because it lenghtens the rendering/postprocessing a bit and I didn't had time to experiment to get the rendering faster.

Avi codex is DivX MPEG-4 Low-Motion, 286 kb
http://www.3ddart.com/wip/mannequin7.avi

Preview:
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Guest » Friday 30. July 2004, 08:17

Well , that is awesome , except for the shadows . Hopefully you will find the time to promote this amazing RSV5 feature , including shadows too !
Thanks in adance
Studio

Return to week session - Mannequin in Motion