Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - About my 1st Animation Challenge...

About my 1st Animation Challenge...

The animation challenge will be held for a period of 6 months. The topic is free.
Start a thread here beginning with a description what you want to make. A storyboard would be cool but is not obligation. Post your sketches, test renderings, test animations.

Moderators: Boris, vikingboy, Axel

About my 1st Animation Challenge...

Postby Carlo Lanzotti » Friday 14. November 2003, 15:01

Hi all,

maybe i'm too late for participating to this animation contest, anyway it is just to inform all you that i've started working on my first short animation that will be made totally with Realsoft3D, and of course with the help of RealCloth.

The name of the short film is 'The Little Giant', and is a story of a little monster who find his love after some incredible and hilarious situations.

Storyboard and models sketch are quite ready and i'm working on the web site where i'll put images, test animations and some others cool looking materials as well as some tips and tricks showing the developing process.

Hope that this first 'challenge' with Realsoft3D (I went from Maya...) give to me some real satisfaction like he gave to me during the developing of RealCloth.

That is, maybe this is for give me some relax after the tremendous amount of time spent in developing RealCloth :-)

Hope all goes well then!

Feel free to ask to me any questions.

Best Regards,

Carlo Lanzotti
Carlo Lanzotti

Postby Timo » Saturday 15. November 2003, 02:28

It's good to hear that you're not too fed up with RC yet, as you're ready to use it at your free time =) Good luck on the project, hope to see the site soon.
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby Boris » Saturday 15. November 2003, 07:50

Ciao Carlo, nice to see you here :) grrr ... I can't wait. Haven't you got a little teaser of your animation? :lol:
It's not too late for participation! I hope some more animations will drop in.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Return to 1st Animation challenge