Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Import/Export plugin related problems

Import/Export plugin related problems

Moderator: odubtaig

Import/Export plugin related problems

Postby Timo » Thursday 3. March 2005, 15:40

OBJ import works fine, I tried it with the cow model from here.
Attachments
tehCow.jpg
tehCow.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 7032 times
Last edited by Timo on Thursday 3. March 2005, 16:45, edited 1 time in total.
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby Guest » Thursday 3. March 2005, 16:01

Hi I tried the cow model and its crashing. Did you deleted any plugins from the plugin folder or changed anything else of your RS3D installation? I tried to load the model without changing any setings of the import plugin. Do you use the .obj plugin, which comes with the installation? I use FC2.

Postby Timo » Thursday 3. March 2005, 16:46

Default installation, didn't touch a thing.
Timo

Postby Guest » Thursday 3. March 2005, 20:20

Hi,

These messages seem to indicate that the bug is not related to the source of obj file as I suspected , but the import code itself. This is quite useful to know.

Best regards,

Vesa

Postby Xtra » Thursday 3. March 2005, 20:56

Hi,

Okay, I tried this cow as well and RS crashed immediately. BTW: when I start RS, I'll allways get this error message:

function R3LibraryInit not found in library /usr/local/realsoft3d/plugins/libr3tt.so

Then, when I open a file select box or a drop down menu, I get lot of warnings like this:

Warning:
Name: Text
Class: XmTextField
Character '\153' not supported in font. Discarded.

Probably a missing font on my system? Anyway, this is not so important.

And now, when I try to import an obj file, I get this:

/usr/bin/realsoft3d: line 52: 6613 aborted $INSTALLDIR/bin/Realsoft3D -noguiload -db $tmpres -file "$INSTALLDIR/startup.r3d" -plugins "$INSTALLDIR/plugins" $*

I hope, this helps.

Regards,
Andreas
Xtra

Postby Guest » Friday 4. March 2005, 13:00

Hi all, yesterday I updated to FC3 and tried again to import the cow.obj file. RS3D crashed again. I also tried to import a DEM file of europe. This is also not working. I select the DEM file in the file selector window and after that I get a import window of realOgre? Look yourself at the first screenshot. After deleting the realOgre plugin, I tried again and got this error when loading a DEM file, look second screenshot.
Attachments
import-01.jpg
import-01.jpg (15.96 KiB) Viewed 6997 times
dem_error.jpg
dem_error.jpg (16.46 KiB) Viewed 6997 times

Postby zaug » Friday 4. March 2005, 16:36

Moo!,
Works fine here as well; SuSE 9.2 running Enlightenment, stock installation.
Concerning the DEM import, I do not think I could ever get it working under 4.5; have not tested it here with 5.1.1 yet. Methamorpheus, could you post a link or mail me the DEM file you are testing ?

Zaug
zaug

Postby odubtaig » Friday 4. March 2005, 17:18

OK, Timo, Zaug and I all use SusE 9.2 and have zero problems importing that cow model, but Xtra also uses SuSE 9.2 and has problems...

You guys, are you using the personal, eval or pro versions and what are the owner/group values for your installations, also are you completely up to date with LiveUpdate?

In my case, 9.2 Pro, odubtaig:users (started as 500:500) and 100% uptodate.

regards, Paul

PS. I will catch up with the rest of the list, I'm not quite as well as I thought I was.
odubtaig

Postby Timo » Friday 4. March 2005, 18:59

Pro, installed as root running as user, fully updated.
Timo

Postby Guest » Friday 4. March 2005, 19:49

Hi, I installed RS3D on a SuSE 9.1 Evaluation running in VMWare. It´s also crashing when I try to load in the cow model. Loading the cow into other 3D programs works fine, so the obj file is ok. Has somebody installed RS3D on SuSE 9.1 and can load the obj file?

Postby Xtra » Friday 4. March 2005, 22:38

I use SUSE 9.2 pro, not fully updated. No kernel update yet due to a small bandwith (just ISDN). Concerning SUSE 9.1: I tried to load various obj scenes with RS3D 4.5 - without success.
BTW: exporting an obj file seems to work fine, but when I try to reimport it, RS crashes as well.

Regards and thanks so far,
Andreas
Xtra

Postby Guest » Saturday 5. March 2005, 00:28

Hi, someone has an idea what this can be?

Postby Xtra » Saturday 5. March 2005, 15:14

I sent an strace log-file to Vesa. Maybe he can do something usefull with it. :)
Xtra

Return to Realsoft for Linux