Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - sharing solutions to issues with SDK for 5.1.17

sharing solutions to issues with SDK for 5.1.17

Moderator: odubtaig

sharing solutions to issues with SDK for 5.1.17

Postby MacSlow » Thursday 31. March 2005, 22:43

Greetings everybody!

Today I finally updated to 5.1.17 and also thought it'd be a good opportunity to get the newest SDK for the Linux version. Thanks to Spliney I was able to grab it from:

http://realsoft.com/sdk/packages/realsoft3d-sdk-05.01.17-linux-i386.tar.gz

Since I'm on Fedora Core 3 and also using a 3.x version of bash the steps described in the sdk-manual for setting everything up did not work out of the box. I had to add a # in line 6 of sdk/makes/intel.mak infront of !include... for the r3make-"system" to work. In addition to that I figured out that the r3make-"system" doesn't like spaces to be part of $R3ORGANIZATIONNAME (set in sdk/scripts/setenv.bash).

I hope this help others to prevent loss of hair ;)

Best regards...

MacSlow
MacSlow

Postby fre_ber » Saturday 2. April 2005, 21:56

Very nice to see that people are using the SDK and are willing to talk about it. :)

I am still using Windows to compile plugins, but I will, at some point, try to make sure that they also work under Linux. This information will be much appreciated.
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

A little addition

Postby MacSlow » Tuesday 5. April 2005, 11:04

In the 5.1.19 version of the SDK the errors stated above were fixed by Realsoft, Oy.

Grab it from here.

Take note that the needed setup-script for all the needed paths/env-vars etc. is now called linux.bash

Best regards...

MacSlow
MacSlow

Postby fre_ber » Tuesday 5. April 2005, 13:02

But I suppose that this new version includes things that doesn't work for v4.5, right?

I am still stuck with that. :(
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby MacSlow » Tuesday 5. April 2005, 14:40

fre_ber wrote:But I suppose that this new version includes things that doesn't work for v4.5, right?

I never tried that. I always keep the SDK on the same level as RS3D, if it's possible.

Best regards...

MacSlow
MacSlow

Return to Realsoft for Linux