Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - IceWM and that alt+rmb

IceWM and that alt+rmb

Moderator: odubtaig

IceWM and that alt+rmb

Postby geo » Saturday 16. April 2005, 15:56

Good grief. Deja bloody vu. Now I can't get the alt+rmb to do anything using IceWM.

Does anyone know how to do this? I was nearly working :cry:

Or should I try installing Gnome instead. There's a patch at the Realsoft site, but I'm sure I won't know what to do with that either.

Off to the fridge. Computer is dead for the night.
geo

Postby geo » Saturday 16. April 2005, 21:34

ok something clicked upstairs and I went back to the readme for version 5. I've discovered that the middle mouse button now rotates the view in Linux.

I'll just have to change habits. And read the manual more. But I still sometimes model in 4.2 on windows, so it'll be like playing a guitar with one string tuned differently.
geo

Postby Guest » Wednesday 20. April 2005, 08:49

Hi Geo, I am not sure, but this link can be usefull for you and your IceWM button problem: http://www.icewm.org/FAQ/IceWM-FAQ-4.html If you need to modify the weight of a control point of a NURBS curve, I think you have to change it and try this beers from the franconian swiss or spend your holidays there. They have nice bed and breakfast and the most people speak a little bit english. But if you like to drink strawberry beer, its your taste (I like there beers too, but I have to make promotion, else this franconians club me :wink: )
Regards Marc

Postby geo » Thursday 21. April 2005, 06:13

Thanks. I looked at the preferences file but can't see anywhere to change yet. I'm getting used to the middle mouse button though. Been looking at WindowManager too - I thought it was more stable in OpenGL, but that was probably an illusion.

By Franconian you mean French speaking Swiss? Good idea for a holiday. I can speak French well enough to order beer. My wife can do all other Swill languages except Latin, and she can drive.
geo

Return to Realsoft for Linux