Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - RS3D V5.x and OpenSUSE 10.0

RS3D V5.x and OpenSUSE 10.0

Moderator: odubtaig

RS3D V5.x and OpenSUSE 10.0

Postby Guest » Friday 21. July 2006, 19:46

Hi,

Do anybody here use one of the latest RS releases with OpenSUSE 10.x? And if so, does it work? I can't get it to run here.

Thanks & regards,
Andreas

RE: RS3D V5.x and OpenSUSE 10.0

Postby odubtaig » Sunday 23. July 2006, 20:34

That depends on which version you're using. It works on 10.0, at least on my computer, but if you have XGL running on 10.1 I believe it breaks it.

If that's not the problem, make sure you have OpenMotif and the proper graphics drivers installed, failing that run it from a terminal (should just be realsoft3d) and see if it says anything there, I can't remember off the top of my head if there's a specific debug or verbose command and I'm not at my desk so I might have more to add.
odubtaig

Return to Realsoft for Linux