Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - running in Demo?

running in Demo?

Moderator: odubtaig

running in Demo?

Postby geo » Friday 4. May 2007, 10:53

Hi

I just installed the latest update (5.1.93 SP4 I think) and it runs as a demo and won't let me save stuff. What haven't I read or understood or done right?

Do I need to generate a new key or something? Has my time run out?

Geo
geo

RE: running in Demo?

Postby odubtaig » Friday 4. May 2007, 15:25

How did you install the update? If you installed it over the top of the older version it should have retained your install key but if you deleted the old version and installed anew it will have required you to put in the install key again.

Alas, if you get the install key wrong it won't tell you but it will install in demo mode. Re-installing, checking the install key along the way, should fix it. I find keeping a copy of the install key, from the key generator, on file so I can just copy/paste it is immensely useful.
odubtaig

RE: running in Demo?

Postby geo » Saturday 5. May 2007, 10:37

yeah I installed over the top and it didn't work. I generated a new key at RS and it works fine. And it's saved in a safe place thanks ;-)
geo

Return to Realsoft for Linux