Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Undersea beast

Undersea beast

Undersea beast

Postby Robert » Thursday 14. July 2005, 19:00

Hi my friends,
here is my first step for the contest, it's my own Underseebeast, inspired be the beasts in the movie .
The first objekt was a PENROTATION-Objekt that i changed to SDS.
Attachments
underseebeast.jpg
underseebeast.jpg (50.51 KiB) Viewed 2930 times
Last edited by Robert on Sunday 4. December 2005, 12:59, edited 1 time in total.
Bye,
Robert
-------------------------------------
Robert

Robert

Postby onyx » Thursday 14. July 2005, 19:15

Very good designed creature!
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Postby Blockbuster » Thursday 14. July 2005, 20:36

hi robert, good start for the contest.
the feet looks not good maybe make claws to the feet.

greating
Blockbuster
Blockbuster

Postby onyx » Friday 15. July 2005, 04:54

It's Underseebeast - these are not feet but paddles (or fins is a better word :/ ).
onyx

Postby Nexyz » Friday 15. July 2005, 21:37

Hey Robert,

This is so cool! I can't wait to see that thing on a tuna sandwich with mayonese and.. uhh, I mean, see it in it's complete environment!
Funny, when I read the brief for the contest, I though by myself: yeah right, who's going to be crazy enough to take on the sea-creature.. and there you go. NICE :yes:

Question: Did the Pen object come out largely consisting of quads, or how do you go about cleaning the up the geometry after transformation into SDS?
And, just out of cusiosity, what are those few pixels peeking out of the shadow above his mid-tail? the rear fin from the other side? Cause that would mean that you already posed it asymetrically.. is that so?

Can't wait to see more. :time:

Daniel
Nexyz

Postby Blockbuster » Saturday 16. July 2005, 15:01

onyx wrote:It's Underseebeast - these are not feet but paddles (or fins is a better word :/ ).

oh sorry of course, than it is ok.
Blockbuster

Postby Robert » Sunday 17. July 2005, 03:26

Thank you at all :) ,
yes Marcin you right, it's a Underseabeast..sorry, my english... :roll: (I hope i see a work from you, you've got the skill for this contest Marcin....there are cool sketches of your side :wink: )
Daniel, i think he is uneatable and hard to catch :D .
The little thing at his di... äh :oops: tail was a hair from a test.
To your question about the penrotation, i don't clean the mesh after the tranformation, i use the defauld settings and it was ok.

Here is an up date but not the final...
Attachments
underseebeast2.jpg
underseebeast2.jpg (68.25 KiB) Viewed 2839 times
Bye,
Robert
Robert

Postby onyx » Sunday 17. July 2005, 22:51

Robert wrote:yes Marcin you right, it's a Underseabeast..sorry, my english... :roll:

Haha, I didn't even notice that mistake. :)

Robert wrote:I hope i see a work from you, you've got the skill for this contest Marcin....there are cool sketches of your side :wink:

Thanks very much. :) I want to take a part but I'm not sure I'm skilled enough to build a good 3D scene from my sketches :twisted:

Your model is really cool - I'm curious about your underwater scene (enviroment and underwater lighting) with this creature.
onyx

Postby Boris » Sunday 17. July 2005, 23:12

very nice guy ... that is ... :) I assume the texture is wip? but the modelling looks already very cool!
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Robert » Sunday 24. July 2005, 18:19

Hi everybody,
here is a first preview of an vehicle for my scene.
That's not the final version, it become more details, soon :wink:

I'm open for critique :)
Attachments
Gleiter.jpg.jpg
Gleiter.jpg.jpg (29.17 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
Gleiter2.jpg
Gleiter2.jpg (27.58 KiB) Viewed 2734 times
Bye,
Robert
Robert

Return to Contest WIP