Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - My 1st work using the RealSoft 5.1 demo version

My 1st work using the RealSoft 5.1 demo version

My 1st work using the RealSoft 5.1 demo version

Postby Roy » Wednesday 28. September 2005, 06:33

Hi there!

This is mij 1st attribution to this forum and I hope it's the right place for donating my contribution for the 3D image contest.
Unfortunately the image isn't very large due to a resolution limitation in my RealSoft demo version.
I have not used RealSoft or any other 3D design programm for that matter ever. But I had a great time working with it and learning some of the basics.
Please feel free to comment on my image.
And please inform me if this is the right place to send in my contribution for the contest.

Bye, bye!
Roy.
Roy

RE: My 1st work using the RealSoft 5.1 demo version

Postby Guest » Wednesday 28. September 2005, 06:49

Sorry guys I need to find out first how to add my image. I can't find the button "Add attachment" as mentioned in the FAQ forum.
Help is appreciated.

RE: My 1st work using the RealSoft 5.1 demo version

Postby onyx » Wednesday 28. September 2005, 08:40

I'm not sure, but maybe you should be registered and logged in.
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Re: RE: My 1st work using the RealSoft 5.1 demo version

Postby Roy » Wednesday 28. September 2005, 09:49

onyx wrote:I'm not sure, but maybe you should be registered and logged in.

You're right.
I've registered and tried to log in but it just won't work.
I've send in my work to the contest administrator and informed him about the log-in problem.
Thanks for your reply.

Roy.
Roy

RE: Re: RE: My 1st work using the RealSoft 5.1 demo version

Postby Nexyz » Wednesday 28. September 2005, 12:26

Cruel. I'm all excited and curious now :)

Looking forward to see your work.
and welcome to the forum!
Daniel
-New Homepage-
http://"www.richtermeister.com"
Nexyz

Here's my image

Postby Roy » Wednesday 28. September 2005, 13:07

Okay I finally managed to log-in.
I've tried to log-in on the realsoft.org site and doesn't seem to work.
Now that I'm able to add an attachment here's my work.
I'd appreciate your comment but please be gentle I'm new at this 3d stuff.

See ya!

Roy.
Attachments
s Starwars contest.JPG
s Starwars contest.JPG (68.92 KiB) Viewed 2826 times
Roy

RE: Here

Postby Nexyz » Thursday 29. September 2005, 15:01

Hey Roy,

LOL, a cyber-knight on a turbine? :) that's cool.
from what I can see you've got an interesting model there. It's just a little hard to make out details or the guys general composition. (I personally hate those lensflares... in general.. but hey, taste I guess)
Is that just me, or do the turbines remind of the contest banner ;)

Let us know if you need help with something specific.
Daniel
-New Homepage-
http://"www.richtermeister.com"
Nexyz

RE: Here

Postby Roy » Friday 30. September 2005, 17:28

Hi Daniel,

I took a second look at the contest banner. And I must say that the 2 star shaped objects look far better than my turbines. If I copied it from there? Not that I'm aware of....
There isn't to much detail in the design I suppose. Hell, I just wanted to find out what 3D software is all about. It has gotten me interested though. There's a lot of functionality available of which I don't know its purpose or how to use it. But in (a long)time I'll learn.
Thanks for the help offer. Appreciate it!

Got a question for you and other members of this forum though.
Are you involved in 3D design professionally?
If so, do you work freelance or with a company?
Can I ask you additional questions on how to get involved in 3D design professionally?

Roy.
Roy

Return to Contest WIP