Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Question about interactive work script and scene

Question about interactive work script and scene

Discuss general plugins and scripts

Moderator: fre_ber

Question about interactive work script and scene

Postby Frankolino » Monday 17. March 2008, 13:43

Dear RS friends:-), I have a serious question according the java script code with js and a scene... I am still working on a new script I need such stuff:-)

- It's possible to "interact" between a java script and a realsoft scene in a directly way? I mean: if I have a cube and a sphere or a lightsource and would like to change the attributes of the objects (updating the scene) so I can see it in a promptly way? Does it function with animations too???? ;-)

Next question: It's possible to say in a script something like that: find new object "cube" and make anything with it I like... I don't find anything in the scripting folder...

have a nice weekend from sun shining germany:-) kind regards, Frankolino
Frankolino

RE: Question about interactive work script and scene

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 20. March 2008, 18:57

That's my first little problem;-)

"How can I refresh or update a script?" for eg a colour slider for a cube... the colour for the cube should be green, after that blue by handling with the slider in the script... and I wish the script does it in a directly way by clicking or pushing an "update button" or something else... hmh... no idea... anybody else??????

second: it's possible to get all xobjects in a kind of an "container", function_container(), where I can put all my objects they should change by handling the sliders or click buttons or radio buttons.... ??? must laugh... no idea... until today

best regards, fishing in a dark see, frankolino:-)

ps: the idea behind this little script will be to manipulate xobjects by a script and perhaps to make a little "javascript game" with a dancing cube or a sphere or a sliding text box or an eating hamster? :-))) ... some days;-)
Attachments
refresh-color-how1.jpg
refresh-color-how1.jpg (36.03 KiB) Viewed 1237 times
Frankolino

RE: work in progres...little colour tool

Postby Frankolino » Friday 28. March 2008, 09:43

short interrupt:-)

Little sunshine: Work in progress with my colour callback tool v 0.127a :-)...

Next step to adapt a little colour tool for V6 where the java scripting seem to be more moderate:-))) and the next days to understand the catching of colours of any x-objects for realsoft, thanks a lot, kuda:-D ! Some *.js exercises with realsoft 3d v5.1 doesn't run well, might be it was too difficult for compatibly scripting for rs 5.1 and rs v6, no idea why...

So I am learning more and more about that famous things around java scripts and realsoft... it would be nice if there will be more people they were working around with it so you can share the knowledge even for beginners! ;-)

bye, frankolino, kassel
- with more time at the moment for playing with java scripting:-)
Attachments
demo-colour-callback0127a.jpg
demo-colour-callback0127a.jpg (43.34 KiB) Viewed 1151 times
Frankolino

Return to General