Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Greeble Plugin

Greeble Plugin

Discuss general plugins and scripts

Moderator: fre_ber

Postby zaug » Tuesday 25. July 2006, 11:08

No, it looks to be the 0.625 file that is contained in the 0.625 archive. Have you fixed the line in the RS javascript file that you inquired about above. This information is on the first page of this thread.

Zaug
zaug

Postby Timo » Tuesday 25. July 2006, 14:07

As this 'bug' keeps popping up, couldn't you check for it in the script and tell the user what he should fix then?
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby fre_ber » Tuesday 25. July 2006, 18:53

On principle, I would avoid such constructs as long as possible. Working around bugs, even if it is only to warn about the bugs is bad. We'd better make RS put out a patch with the corrected file as they did for the linux version instead.
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby zaug » Thursday 17. August 2006, 14:11

The Real GreebleZ! site has received a much needed face lift. There is
also a new release that fixes a couple minor bugs. This is all in
preparation/anticipation of a new challenge thread here, on the contest site,
that is to be announced tomorrow.
As always, it is at:
http://www.catmtn.com/realgreeblez.php

Cheers,
Zaug
zaug

Postby Hans » Saturday 26. August 2006, 18:43

Hello Zaug,

I have tried to use the nurnie thing but all the time I have received this error.

My solution was to change this:

function Place_nurnies()
{
//add level object to put nurnie objects in
nurnies = new r3Level(0);
// nurnies.SetName ("Nurnies");
nurnies.SetName ("my_nurnie");

At least it seems to work now.

/Hans
Attachments
error.jpg
error.jpg (12.1 KiB) Viewed 2984 times
Hans

Postby zaug » Sunday 27. August 2006, 11:29

Hans,
Thank you for reporting this; I am sorry for the trouble. I do not get the error under a Linux installation.
Do you get the error if you make an object named my_nurnie ?
zaug

Postby Hans » Sunday 27. August 2006, 17:39

Hi Zaug,
if I make a dummy object and name it "my_nurnie" then I don't get an error.
Hans

Postby zaug » Sunday 27. August 2006, 20:05

Thank you for testing this, I think I have this fixed.
There is an update of the script available on the downloads page: http://www.catmtn.com/realgreeblez/real ... wnload.php
that (hopefully) fixes this and another bug described on the about page.
zaug

Postby Jakyl » Friday 8. September 2006, 13:14

I'm having a problem. I'm running Realsoft version 4.5/SP1 on Windows XP. When I first tried out RealGreebleZ (the latest version), I got the "R3SUBDIVA_ExtrudeNormalOpt is not defined" error message. I added the lines of code zaug posted as a fix.

Now when I hit "Subdivide" or "GreebleiZe" I get this: "TypeError: sds_mesh.SELECTEDFACESTOQUA is not a function"

Screenshot of the error window is included. If you need more information, I will be happy to tell you. I really want this to work.
Attachments
error.jpg
Error Message
error.jpg (16.15 KiB) Viewed 2846 times
I see only one move ahead, but it is always the right one.
Jakyl

Postby zaug » Saturday 9. September 2006, 14:25

Welcome to the forum Jakyl,
Open the same file that you made the other fixes to, r3subdiv.js, and performa a case-insensitive, partial word seach for "facestoqua" and post the resulting lines here.

Zaug
zaug

Postby Jakyl » Tuesday 12. September 2006, 00:14

Is this what you wanted? If it isn't, sorry.

face_count_before_micro = sds_mesh.GetFaceCount();
sds_mesh.EXTRUDE(extrude_height,R3SUBDIVACTION_EXTRUDE, [R3SUBDIVA_ExtrudeNormalOpt, 0, R3SUBDIVA_ExtrudeRegionOpt, 1]);
Micro_faces_array();
face_count_before = sds_mesh.GetFaceCount();
array_length = (top_faces_array.length);
top_faces_array[array_length] = current_face;
sds_mesh.SELECTEDFACESTOQUA(0);
new_face = 1;
Top_faces_array();

new_face = 0;
Top_faces_array();
break;

face_count_before_micro = sds_mesh.GetFaceCount();
sds_mesh.EXTRUDE(extrude_height,R3SUBDIVACTION_EXTRUDE, [R3SUBDIVA_ExtrudeNormalOpt, 0, R3SUBDIVA_ExtrudeRegionOpt, 1]);
Micro_faces_array();
array_length = (top_faces_array.length);
top_faces_array[array_length] = current_face;
new_face = 1;
Top_faces_array();
break;
Jakyl

Postby zaug » Tuesday 12. September 2006, 00:23

No sorry,
Do this samr thing for the Realsoft file: r3subdiv.js
zaug

Postby Jakyl » Tuesday 12. September 2006, 01:19

Sorry about searching the wrong file.
"facestoqua" doesn't appear anywhere in the r3subdiv.js file.
Jakyl

Postby fre_ber » Tuesday 12. September 2006, 20:52

Yes, this is true. I have added this to my v4.5 r3subdiv.js file:
Code: Select all
R3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOTRIANGLES = 1235035;
function mR3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOTRIANGLES() {
  DoA(this.r3obj, R3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOTRIANGLES, 0, R3TID_INTEGER, 0);
}
R3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOQUADS = 1235036;
function mR3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOQUADS() {
  DoA(this.r3obj, R3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOQUADS, 0, R3TID_INTEGER, 0);
}

I don't know if that is conforming to the function names you require, Zaug, if not you need to adjust what I just posted to match the current version of the .js file.
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby zaug » Tuesday 12. September 2006, 23:25

Thank you fre_ber,

Actually to work with RGZ! the v5 version is this, try adding just these lines:

R3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOQUA = 1235036;
function mR3SUBDIVM_SELECTEDFACESTOQUA(p3) {
if(arguments.length < 1) {
error("SELECTEDFACESTOQUA() needs 1 parameters");
}
return DoA(this.r3obj, 1235036, p3, R3TID_BOOLEAN, 0);
}