Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - New little "Create Nurbscurve" Script :-) for free

New little "Create Nurbscurve" Script :-) for free

Discuss general plugins and scripts

Moderator: fre_ber

New little "Create Nurbscurve" Script :-) for free

Postby Frankolino » Friday 27. January 2006, 10:54

Dear Friends of Realsoft, hi all ;-), I have made last week with a special help from Michael Schmeling a Nurbscurve Skript, I send it as attachment. This version is a "Lite-Version", there is only the possibility to make one thickness of the nurbscurves, but I will change it the next week ;-). I build a new version, it will call Frankolinos Nurbshelper "Pro":-) So the Script is not in a final position, dont forget. - Enjoy the Nurbs Script, its more than an idea behind this tool ;-)

/ Insert the skript under the RS folder "Skripting", than it must run easily. If you have any question, please ask me. It was an idea, during my work with the "Interpolator" Tool of Realsoft. I want to have a n more easy workflow with ready nurbscurves or a lot of nurbscurves I can manipulate it after contruction with the nurbstool and the "Spez" Tab under the properties attributes of the select window. You can make critics, advices or hints to the tool, I will read it of course and learn more with this nurbs script , it will increase the next weeks :-)

PS: Its hard to write a Java Script with Realsoft, there should be more examples for beginners and running scripts, some doesnt work, but without any help its nearly impossible to adapt the script into the Realsoft Language ;-) Therefore I have looke into many example scripts of Frank Dodd (Building Blocks), the Realsoft JS Folder and last not least to fit the script into Realsoft 5.1 with a big help of Michael Schmeling, he translated some ideas of my nurbscurves tool, thanks a lot to him ! :-)

Bye, best regards, and try it, its free and a good example for creating a nurbs curves GUI script, ciao und servus, Frank Brübach, Frankolino
Attachments
Nurbs_Curve_Creator-geht1a-kleiner.jpg
Nurbs_Curve_Creator-geht1a-kleiner.jpg (58.04 KiB) Viewed 3080 times
Frankolino

RE: New little "Create Nurbscurve" Script :-) for

Postby Frankolino » Friday 27. January 2006, 11:03

O.K., I see a little problem here ;-) How can I add an attachment with a script file? - Frankolino :-))
Frankolino

Postby zaug » Friday 27. January 2006, 22:34

Below the composition window:
Attachment Posting Control Panel :)
But, it cannot be a .js file.
See: http://www.3ddart.org/index.php?name=PNphpBB2&file=posting&mode=rules&f=9 , for valid file types.

Zaug
Attachments
Frankolinos_Nurbs_Helper_Lite.zip
(1.99 KiB) Downloaded 214 times
zaug

Frankolinos Nurbshelper Pro 104 for testing free

Postby Frankolino » Saturday 28. January 2006, 11:02

Hi Zaug, hi Boris, I try it again :-) I attach a zip file ;-) Best regards, Frankolino, Germany
Attachments
Frankolinos_Pro_Nurbshelper104_.zip
Frankolinos Nurbshelper Pro 104 as attachment, please test it under the skripting window of Realsoft, best regards, Frankolino, Germany
(55.16 KiB) Downloaded 200 times
Frankolino

RE: Frankolinos Nurbshelper Pro 104 for testing free

Postby Guest » Monday 30. January 2006, 10:12

Hi dear Frankolino, dear RS friends, a very good idea "behind" the nurbscurve tool . I see it will be a fast creator of nurbscurve tool to handle it more easier. Do you plan a new version with more possibilities? Perhaps I can make some tests for you! - Good luck for the script, for me it's a free plugin! Great! - Sven Skölboerg, new RS 5.1 User (I am working with Lightwave too!)

Postby Frankolino » Monday 30. January 2006, 10:16

Dear Sven, thank you! :-) Yes a new version will come this or begin of the next week with a description and two new possibilities to change the nurbscurves. I can imagine, it will be some later a big nurbstool plugin ;-) haha... / Yes too; it's a free plugin script. / You are welcome, good luck with Realsoft and it's a very intersting tool, but take time and see how powerful this 3d software is! :-) Ciao und Servus, Frankolino, Germany (Sorry, today I am in a hurry, more later plus a description of the nurbscurve tool!)
Attachments
Nurbs_Curve_Creator2a-kleiner.jpg
Nurbs_Curve_Creator2a-kleiner.jpg (56.71 KiB) Viewed 2955 times
Frankolino

Postby Frankolino » Wednesday 1. February 2006, 10:32

Hi dear RS Friends, here is the new update of "Frankolinos Nurbshelper Pro 1.2", you can download it, it's in english and german language :-) best regards, try it make some experience with it ! Ciao und Servus, Frankolino
Attachments
Nurbs_Curve_Pro110_Bild2-kleiner.jpg
Nurbs_Curve_Pro110_Bild2-kleiner.jpg (62.3 KiB) Viewed 2922 times
frankolinos_nurbshelper12pro.zip
(67.46 KiB) Downloaded 877 times
Frankolino

Postby Guest » Wednesday 1. February 2006, 11:45

Hi Frankolino, great! Many thanks for it, I will test it today! :-) I don't understand Realsofts Scriptlanguage, but I will make some new Nurbs with your tool! I think it will be an easy tool to create nurbs hairs too? I haven't tried the Interpolator Tool, you have noticed it is the main tool to create hair and fur??? Isnt'it? - Best wishes for the next update, I will wait for it with curious, Sven Skölboerg, Norway (Realsoft 3D Beginner)

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 2. February 2006, 13:25

Hi Sven, no, it's not a substitute for the whole functionality of the interpolator tool or a complete hair or fur or grass tool, but it brings fast results with the frankolinos nurbscurves helper tool, you will see it, when you have done some exercises with it. Don't hesitate to ask or make critics, I will answer it here or in a few days on my website under the realsoft news colum (www.realworld-3d.de), I will make a description for the tool and perhaps a gallery... Thank you for the compliment, perhaps I will make one or two enhancement, but than, the tool is ready... ;-) Ciao und best wishes to you and greetings to norway, Frankolino
Frankolino

Postby Frankolino » Friday 3. February 2006, 12:38

Dear Realsoft Users, dear Sven and all ;-) something like that you can build with the nurbshelper script ;-) Have a nice week end, a new version will come perhaps next week with two more functions ;-) bye, best regards, Frankolino :-)
Attachments
Stacheln+Nurbs1a_Bild-kleiner.jpg
Stacheln+Nurbs1a_Bild-kleiner.jpg (58.7 KiB) Viewed 2814 times
Frankolino

Return to General