Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - New Update of Nurbshelper Plugin 1.41 plus Bending

New Update of Nurbshelper Plugin 1.41 plus Bending

Discuss general plugins and scripts

Moderator: fre_ber

Postby Beg-inner » Friday 17. March 2006, 04:00

Hi Frank.. and all

Have you tried to in the 'Spec' Tab, set the 'Quality' from its Default of 24, down to 4 ?
I almost always do this, especially when working with nurbs for hair, fur, grass or such.. when handling many nurbs..

You can get pretty nice cuts of render times this way, without losing much or any in render quality..

Also have some of the nurbs set to Scanline instead of Raytrace.. and some not to cast shadows.. and so on..
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Rendering Times and nurbscurves :-)

Postby Frankolino » Friday 17. March 2006, 10:31

Dear Beginner, dear RS friends, very good and pretty nice, I will try it to reduce my rendering times :-) No, this idea I haven't until today! But my rendering experience are very low, there might be a lot of good "tipps" and "advices" to me, thank you. Scanline rendering I haven't tried this time, I will make it! I will answer you about the positively result! Such good tipps I will hear and see here, haha... :-) (must laugh). - So, good renderings at all, see you and have a good week end. - I attach my forgotten picture from the last page ;-), the rendering times were to high, it must go easyier to reduce it, perhaps with your tipps, stefan! - best regards, fast renderings, have a nice unraining day, Frankolino
Attachments
Nurbsringe_Dual_Franko1a-kleiner1.jpg
Nurbsringe_Dual_Franko1a-kleiner1.jpg (60.82 KiB) Viewed 2427 times
Frankolino

Postby Frankolino » Friday 17. March 2006, 10:35

One more picture: this rendering times of "nurbsbogen" (nurbscurves arch) weren't so high (25 minutes), because of the number of nurbscurves, yes! I have to learn a lot of renderings and lighting and making shadows;-) but therefore I am here! :-)) - Servus, Frankolino...
Sorry, I cannot load this picture, my "discette" with the nurbsbogen picture is damaged :-( - this is not my day! :-) I will send it monday... urghh
Attachments
Nurbsbogen_Art1a_Franko-kleiner1.jpg
Nurbsbogen_Art1a_Franko-kleiner1.jpg (0 Bytes) Viewed 2424 times
Frankolino

Nurbscurve-Archart with good rendering times! :-)

Postby Frankolino » Tuesday 21. March 2006, 11:36

Dear RS friends, I send here the lost picture again ;-) Perhaps somebody can explain me, why the rendering times are sometimes very high and other times with nearly the same values and nurbscurves faster??? ;-) I will look for a solution next week... Bye, best regards, Frank Brübach, hmh, here seem to be a black cat and friday the 13.!!!! - Where is my picture??? Not my week... - The rendering times for this nurbscurve arch are quite low, only 14 minutes ;-)
Attachments
Nurbsbogen_Art1a_Franko-kleiner1.jpg
Nurbsbogen_Art1a_Franko-kleiner1.jpg (64.94 KiB) Viewed 2392 times
Frankolino

Postby Guest » Wednesday 22. March 2006, 11:43

Hi dear Frankolino :), and all rs fans, great pictures!!! Compliment! And I hope you can solve the rendering problems. With my Lightwave app. I haven't had such problems only with a former version (6-7.5), I believe the nurbscurves probably will make the high rendering times! Numrber of the curves and nurbspoints, not every rendering engine can calculate it physically correct (bending, angles, directions in the 3d space) and therefore the rendering times may be so high;-) best things to you and you nurbshelper, FLE, france ;-0 See you and good luck for your tools, have a nice week

new nurbshelper for v 6 fixed an old problem

Postby Frankolino » Saturday 5. January 2008, 15:52

Hi all realsoft friends :-) I have fixed my "nurbshelper script" (new version 1.61!) for realsoft 3d v 5.1 and the new realsoft version 6 (I am just working with the demo version!) :-) the nurbshelper script has had only one little problem with the path of the picture into the script...

Copy the content files of the nurbshelper.ZIP (there should be three entries!, the *.js file, the vulcano island picture and a little html file...) in the Realsoft/Scripting folder. If you start RS 5/6 go to the menu "scripts" and open the frankolinos nurbshelper folder, there you will find the nurbshelper script you can load:-) // that's all...

It does work for realsoft V 5.x too:-))) feel free for testing it !

Have a nice and a good year, best wishes for realsoft v6 and the forum. Kind regards, Frankolino, Germany

If you have any questions, please ask and contact me...
Kind regards from raining Germany, Frankolino

PS: the first picture shows how to look like of the menu script with the nurbshelper script:-) it works fine with V6 and the new update (end of the month I am sure!) - bye
Attachments
nurbshelper161-installation1a.jpg
nurbshelper161-installation1a.jpg (54.82 KiB) Viewed 1997 times
rs-nurbshelper-ok2008-1b.jpg
rs-nurbshelper-ok2008-1b.jpg (43.51 KiB) Viewed 2043 times
frankolinos_nurbshelper151_.zip
(25.34 KiB) Downloaded 163 times
Frankolino

RE: new nurbshelper for v 6 fixed an old problem

Postby Frankolino » Monday 21. January 2008, 14:44

Dear Garry, dear Matthias, all Realsoft friends here, I send with this mail a simple "nurbshelper version" (1.52c) without the image in it... there may be no more difficulties with this script, I am believing very sure:-)

So this little tool runs with Realsoft 3D V5 (Service Pack 4) and the new RS V6... / the other little script is a demoversion of a little gadgettool script I have changed a little, it was an exercise for me long time ago...

Best wishes, see you soon, the little nurbshelper tool will be expanded in the next weeks. If there are any problems with the nurbshelper script, please ask or make critics, best wishes, Frankolino

PS: the colorcallback tool is just a little demo and an idea to expand the little gadget script of the "intro" js folder of realsoft:-)
Attachments
nurbs152c-1-ohneBild.jpg
nurbs152c-1-ohneBild.jpg (29.19 KiB) Viewed 1919 times
Demo_ColorCallback126a_.zip
(3.64 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
Frankolinos_Nurbscurve_Helper_Pro_152c_.zip
(3.57 KiB) Downloaded 164 times
Frankolino

RE: new nurbshelper for v 6 fixed an old problem

Postby Frankolino » Monday 21. January 2008, 14:53

uhps, I have forgotten the next image with running the nurbshelper script, sorry:-)
Attachments
nurbs152c-2-ohneBild.jpg
nurbs152c-2-ohneBild.jpg (46.54 KiB) Viewed 1912 times
Frankolino

Previous

Return to General