Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - A little new Scripting Gadget for Coloring Objects :-)

A little new Scripting Gadget for Coloring Objects :-)

Discuss general plugins and scripts

Moderator: fre_ber

A little new Scripting Gadget for Coloring Objects :-)

Postby Frankolino » Monday 24. April 2006, 10:54

Hi dear RS friends, therefore I have more time at the moment, even at saturday, sunday last week, I could write a new little "Multigadget", the script name is here: "frankos-gadgets+color2b". It's the first version, doesn't still work all the color slider (it will come this week) and three function buttons are make some good results;-)), but you can see how it runs and some click buttons change text and vector values ;-). It is a good sample for a multigadget to make new objects, change values and the list in the list-view I find it a good idea to seperat weekly days or other name-inputs :-) The gadget is a script sample of the javascript folder by realsoft, I found a very interesting sample :-)

Originally I want to change the colours of all the objects (here in the example cone, cube, sphere, pyramid, rectangle), I will add some more functions step by step to learn with the javascript language. It's not very easy, I am not a programming guy, only have some good ideas and notice, that I can use and realize some ideas with javascript.

I write it all into javascript, the easiest way to learn with Realsoft and in order to get a fast result. I doesn't know C++, but have bought the last two weeks ago a book with C++ and Javascript, it could help me to understand the difficult structures of both languages :-) I am starting with javascript three month ago, it's not so easy, Realsoft crashes, but it's just a success, if RS gives you an error message, that you have done something wrong, so I can see, what it is and that I am on the right way! :-)) I can understand, that only a few people will make new gadgets, scripts, even good new modelling or animation plugins, it's a lot of work and the inputs are often not satisfied, because it's missing the exciting feeling, that the writing script is running well ! But I can see, the fun is on my side and here is the little first "frankos-gadgets+color" tool, please check it, if it doesn't run, contact me here! It will be a good help for feedback and make the tool better. It's for free :-)

A time function you will find also in this sript how usual :-) The picture isn't very actually it was made at friday.

Simple Question: How can I include a simple floor (rectangle, "ground object?")

Take attention: a) the button "Exit Realsoft" does function!, b) "colorize-it" makes four coloured objects, c) the other buttons still makes nearly nothing but a little info changing, but here I will change the functions this week... Have fun with it :-) and make critics, bye, best regards, Frankolino, Germany
Attachments
Multi-gadget-Franko1b.jpg
Multi-gadget-Franko1b.jpg (65.05 KiB) Viewed 2172 times
frankos-gadgets-plus_.zip
(7.82 KiB) Downloaded 208 times
Frankolino

Postby Guest » Monday 24. April 2006, 12:36

Hi, dear Frankolino (Franko)! My studying progress is breaking for a while (current: vacances), for a new training course with physical and chemical experiences , two weeks ago I have been for one week in Bordeau, France (visit my grandma:-0), check my e-mails and visit the informatively Realsoft 3D Site here! I am waiting for the next big realease of Realsoft, I will pay for it and buy it, I can promise you! Lightwave will have in the next month a serious update and I am very curious to see what the lightwave community will say:-) I like realsoft, perhaps I am able to learn more with the 3d software tool the next weeks and month, there is a lot of good tools and free stuff! Great:-0)
- You are still back again here with a new modeling script for Realsoft? I will proof it the end of the week, check it with my RS 60-days trial version, hope I can help you. - Best wishes and good luck, Sven Skjoelberg, grandmas neighbour ! ;-)

Colorize-it Script with more lights :-) Point, Distant

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 27. April 2006, 10:19

Hi dear Sven, all other rs fans (more than ten people?) with "script interestings" ;-), I have done some new changes in the "colorize-it" script, I add a new zip file above :-) Now you can create with the "sunshine" button a new "Pointlight", the other important button is the "colorize - it" Button to make new objects by clicking on it. Next week I will make "functionably" color slider and the little tool is nearly ready. -

Perhaps somebody can check the Colorize-it Script, if it's run correctly :-))

Best wishes, Frankolino, Germany, good week-end with more sunshine

Notices: Picture 1 is the actual script picture of yesterday
Picture 2 of last saturday...
Attachments
Colorize-it-Franko3a-kleiner.jpg
Colorize-it-Franko3a-kleiner.jpg (54.41 KiB) Viewed 2105 times
frankos-gadgets-plus_.zip
(9.35 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Frankos-gadget-plus-Lichtquelle1a-kleiner2.jpg
Frankos-gadget-plus-Lichtquelle1a-kleiner2.jpg (63.44 KiB) Viewed 2107 times
Frankolino

New features in my grwoing up "colorize it"-Gadget

Postby Frankolino » Wednesday 3. May 2006, 13:17

Work in progress: Hi dear Realsoft friends here and all :-) My "colorize it"-gadget script becomes more and more. I have included a new "scroller" gadget, a lightppoint (the week before), and now a new Colorgadget, such things you work with it :-) if you want to change the Colour of an object. I want to make it to change the colour values of an object, that's the task for this and next week :-)

New features: "scroller" gadget, "colour gadget", "lightpoints"... how to change the colour for an xobject will come very soon :-)

It will takes some weeks and month to finish it, but then it may a very useful tool working with colour themes, vsl and more :-) have a nice week, here the sun is finally shining, have daily good mood, best regards, Frankolino, Germany
Attachments
Colorize-it-XL-Franko1a-kleiner2.jpg
Colorize-it-XL-Franko1a-kleiner2.jpg (62.29 KiB) Viewed 2047 times
Frankolino

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 11. May 2006, 09:11

Hi all, a little status quo of the "colorize-it" javascript tool: This week I would like to include a new color slider for changing the colours of a cube. Perhaps I will finish it the end of the week :-)
If anybody can help, write please to me. The current version of the simple "colorize-it" gadget needs only this important slider function, then the first version is ready. A bigger "Colorize-it XL" version will make a lot of more with the objects and colours, I plan a new "vsl button", if I understand more about this difficult and exciting "VSL Editor Tool" to create new shader and so on ;-) bye, servus and best wishes to all they are creating good renderings with realsoft 3d ;-) Frankolino
Frankolino

Return to General