Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - qt: Is this picture a Photorealistic one:-) ?

qt: Is this picture a Photorealistic one:-) ?

qt: Is this picture a Photorealistic one:-) ?

Postby Frankolino » Saturday 28. June 2008, 09:43

dear rs friends, does this picture belongs to the kind of photorealistic pictures:-) "what is photorealistic?" ;-)

best wishes and kind regards, Frankolino
Attachments
was-ist-das-himmel1b.jpg
was-ist-das-himmel1b.jpg (33.92 KiB) Viewed 2000 times
Frankolino

Re: qt: Contest-Question... :-)

Postby Frankolino » Saturday 28. June 2008, 17:44

... Does anybody can help, it`s possible to make such scenes for the contest? :-)

bye, Frankolino
Attachments
was-ist-das-himmel4a.jpg
was-ist-das-himmel4a.jpg (30.09 KiB) Viewed 1985 times
Frankolino

Re: qt: Is this picture a Photorealistic one:-) ?

Postby Quan » Sunday 29. June 2008, 11:29

Hi Frank,

In my opinion it fits the topic very well! It's somehow surrealism...

but I recommend you to use a higher recursion depth in your final rendering to avoid the black areas in your glass and ice shaders.
I'm glad you decided to take part at the contest!

schönen Sonntag noch!
DEUTSCHLAND WIRD EUROPAMEISTER!

Jan
Quan

Postby Jojon » Sunday 29. June 2008, 20:45

If Boris doesn't just toss the entry I just submitted right out through the window, then ANYTHING is on topic, I'd say, so go ahead - pretty stuff! :)
Jojon

Postby Frankolino » Sunday 29. June 2008, 21:45

dear rs friends, thank you very mucho, I am glad to hear that:-))) .. I will make up my mind to create such scenes for the contest.. here is another one, but I don`t know what scene I will choose... Have a nice week-end, all, great, that you could help... I will take part:-)

Germany has lost the final EM match, congratulations to the spain team ! :-)))

best regards, Frankolino
Attachments
sky-try4mitStuhl.jpg
sky-try4mitStuhl.jpg (32.33 KiB) Viewed 1951 times
Frankolino

Postby Frankolino » Tuesday 1. July 2008, 11:03

dear rs friends... here it comes, my last picture "Abendstimmung" (cannot translate it correctly into english),
rendered in 30:41 minutes and have built it in the last second to take part for the actually contest :-)

best regards, Frankolino, best wishes to all they are taking part too;-)
Attachments
abendstimmung+glastisch2b.jpg
abendstimmung+glastisch2b.jpg (36.18 KiB) Viewed 1929 times
Frankolino

Return to Finished Work