Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - visulisation finished

visulisation finished

visulisation finished

Postby Milkdrop » Saturday 29. January 2005, 15:34

just finished this one, just in time for teusday. I just added extra construction objects like cranes and some rubbish skips, with some scaffolding.

I am now going to call it finished, it wasn't mean't to be anything to fancy, it is just some school for, for a front cover. Hope you like.
I was going to add other objects, but it just seemed to destory the scene. Thanks to the people who added crits in my other post.

hope you all like.

Any critism is welcome.
Milkdrop

Postby TheRookie » Saturday 29. January 2005, 16:49

I like the structure it has that illustrative feel to it, The WIP was very close to the final image as I said before I feel that there is a bit too much white at the bottom. Very nice image Milkdrop its working well.
Frank "The Rookie" Dodd
TheRookie

Postby Milkdrop » Saturday 29. January 2005, 17:15

yes the wip was pretty close ot the final image, but i have done alot of photoshop touchups and modelled a few extra peices. I just want to keep it simple.

yeah i probably will crop the bottom part of the image, to get rid of that extra peice of white, but i am happy with it, at the moment. I shall show off another image, once it has been applied to my actual peice of school work.

thanks for your opinion Therookie.
Milkdrop

Postby onyx » Sunday 30. January 2005, 02:31

Nice one! The wireframe rendering looks really good.
But the picture needs more sky in my opinion.
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Postby chaithmal » Sunday 30. January 2005, 05:56

Yeah I agree some scene elements would look great. But as a architectural rendering it's just fine.
chaithmal

Postby Karl » Sunday 30. January 2005, 13:39

I'm not sure - bibibib - going into critiquing mode :) The building works very well. Perspective is very nice for architectural work, is it vertical film or just horizontal (cropped)? The outlining on the pillars also works for illustration. The back crane adds a sense of size to the building... But... The front crane doesn't work for me at all, it looks tiny, appearing to be smaller than the building?!? Also, if you didn't want blue skyes, the reflection of these should be toned down, not sure about this one.

All in all, a very nice piece of work, but would be better if the front crane was removed. Probably just me, if so, ignore it :)
Karl

Postby geo » Sunday 30. January 2005, 20:37

Well I like it :-) If I were to change anything it would be to move the rear crane to the right - that way the two cranes and the street line frame more completely the object. I like the reflected non-existant sky.
Geo
geo

Return to Finished Work