Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Updated abstract0104 series

Updated abstract0104 series

Updated abstract0104 series

Postby bt3d » Saturday 26. February 2005, 14:15

Hi all,
I finaly found some time to work further on the abstract series.
There are more new images under http://www.bt-3d.de/div/abstract0104

I also updated the Shader&Tutorials page with the stuff I did for the v5 release.
http://www.bt-3d.de

Regards
Tim
bt3d

Postby Guest » Saturday 26. February 2005, 14:24

Your work is very impressive. Regards Marc

Postby __yra » Saturday 26. February 2005, 17:13

splendid work :clap: :clap:
__yra

Postby Milkdrop » Sunday 27. February 2005, 14:05

bloody beautiful. I'v always admired your abstract series but this is now probably my favorite out of all the ones you have done.

These things must be a pain in the ass to render lol.
Milkdrop

Postby zaug » Monday 28. February 2005, 15:08

Once again Tim,
Very Nice ! and thank you for your contributions to the community.

Zaug
zaug

Postby Robert » Monday 28. February 2005, 17:55

At first Tim,
you are real a very gifted 3D Artist , your compositions are much professional, i'm so envious . :devilfire: :wink:
And now a question. How did you make the liquid in your pics, is it a "Metaballobject" ?
Bye,
Robert
-------------------------------------
Robert

Postby Beg-inner » Tuesday 1. March 2005, 01:51

Hi Tim...

All of your nurbs work are totally awesome....!
Really inspiring to just have beautiful things to watch and not having to see realism in it all or try to explain a thing, but only get to ENJOY it ...!!!

Thx also for sharing your skills and examples with the RS Community.. ! its so much appreciated !!!

A question... that I havent seen an answer to, I might have missed it
But how do you make the texture/image/Shader that feeds a customchannel, that I guess you use in the 'CurveManager's channel field to Displace, which makes the WEAVE patterns of Nurbs Curves ?
So they go accuratly goes over and under eachother repeatly ..
The method is used for example in the manual, "Creating Curves from Surfaces".... You have sometimes before said you used this method.
It shows in for instance this one of yours... http://www.bt-3d.de/div/abstract0104/shape5201.html
Do you have a shader or better.. a projectfile that shows it in action to share?

Would be very nice !
Thx in advanced...

and good luck with all future prjs..!
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Postby bt3d » Tuesday 1. March 2005, 12:37

Hi all,
first many thanks for the possitve feedback.
Robert: The liquid forms a created with metaballs in the first step. When they were finished I converted them to SDS objects to have more control and a nice render.
Stefan: Since I have been ask more often how to do this effect I decided to put a little tutorial online. Nothing fancy, but maybe a helpful start. Just check the shader page again: http://www.bt-3d.de/div/v45shader

Regards
TIm
bt3d

Postby Nexyz » Tuesday 1. March 2005, 16:19

Ahhhweeeeeeeee - this is better than Xmas! :yourock:

Tim, I've been following your imagery for a while now, and I remember as if it was yesterday that I drooled all over my keyboard, looking at your series...
wait! that WAS yesterday! :lolsign:
No seriously, the fact that you share your methods so openly makes your images even more amazing to me,
since it really illustrates what unique ways you always find to make this program work for you, - and now for us, too.
Also, those tutorials are the best since sliced bread. Things I never got are suddenly crystal clear (with recursion +3 ;) )

Wish you all the best for your future projects,
many thanks again.

Daniel
-New Homepage-
http://"www.richtermeister.com"
Nexyz

Postby Beg-inner » Tuesday 1. March 2005, 17:41

Hi Tim...

This is great.. thx so much for you sharing this..!!!

Your tutorials are more than fancy.. they are gold worth !!!
But the most important thing is that you Share, both with very nice and well done tuts and also showing them off with example prjs !
I cant tell you enough how valuable this is !

Many thx again
I will closely test your tuts out..
and will look forward to your future ones..!

Would also be very cool to buy one or some of your cool images as posters..!
Have you started to sell any posters yet ? will you soon do that?

I wish you and your near n dear ones all the best in life..
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby Boris » Wednesday 2. March 2005, 17:57

very, very cool!
How was this posted pic done? I mean the little stones floating around on the curves.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby bt3d » Wednesday 2. March 2005, 19:48

Hi,
thanks again for the nice comments and also nice to hear it's helpful.
Stefan: I'm planing to sell some work in more or less near future. I'm currently searching for the best way to do this. I'm a bit lazy in this area because I like it more to make them :) And I have to render some of them in higher resolutions (8k and up) since I want to be able to print them really big. But I will keep you informed.
Boris: Hm, no sure at the moment , but I think I distribute them over a nurbs mesh which was build form the curves as template.
Regards
Tim
bt3d

Postby __yra » Wednesday 2. March 2005, 21:08

bt3d - very useful and good tutorial
http://www.bt-3d.de/div/v45shader/weed/index.html
thank you :yes:
__yra

Postby Beg-inner » Wednesday 2. March 2005, 22:06

Hi Tim..

thx
then I know..
and yep I also know the feeling that its alot more fun to be creative... actual doing the 3D..!
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Return to Finished Work