Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - ZOE - final

ZOE - final

ZOE - final

Postby Boris » Wednesday 16. March 2005, 16:24

Many thanks to all who helped me in the wip thread of Zoe. I wanted to send her to Animago. I spent lots of time working at her in the last days but was very in doubt that I get it in time. I finished it in the very last minute! I think that it's quite ok.

Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Guest » Wednesday 16. March 2005, 16:44

That facial expression goes really right there congrats

Postby fre_ber » Wednesday 16. March 2005, 18:35

Only now do I realise that it is possible to hypnotize a tarantula. Great job!
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby zaug » Thursday 17. March 2005, 12:17

Yes, Boris,
It is QUITE ok ! ;) Very, life-like, the facial expression,she looks very fascinated, the pose, the skin, all quite good. Good to see I'll have at least "some" competition for my Animago entry :) rofl
Keep it up Boris !

Zaug
zaug

Postby Karl » Friday 25. March 2005, 12:15

Hehe, yes, awesome expression. Somehow I'm missing a speech bubble saying "look at the size of that thing" :D The overexposed limited lightning looks great also. The use of that expression, spider, and spiderweb clothing pattern is a tasteful combination I think. Excellent work.
Karl

Return to Finished Work