Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Two Little Projects

Two Little Projects

Two Little Projects

Postby Milkdrop » Saturday 9. April 2005, 21:34

Heya folks, it has been awhile since i have posted here.

I have been away on holiday to South Africa for the last two weeks, i'v been itching to get back on realsoft lol.

I think i have solved my glass surface problem now. I spent ages just thinking about the actual surface property of glass. I also learn't that wine glasses are actually really thin and it is only the rim at the top, which gives the impression that they are pretty thick.

I lit the Scene with four nurbs curves. I lit them with nurbs curves instead of point lights, because they make really nice long specularity marks. I was going for a semi realistic look but kinda stylised at the same time. I used multipass rendering, so i rendered the objects off with their alpha channels, for tweaking in photoshop.

Im very much into illustration work as well. I spent about 5 hours designing this girls snowboard, i then thought it would be cool to slp it onto a snowboard. Used abit of the fake gi and very high render settings for this one.

Attachments
realglass.jpg
Glass test
realglass.jpg (34.53 KiB) Viewed 1885 times
Milkdrop

Postby Boris » Saturday 9. April 2005, 22:47

it looks very nice your project but please give your glass an environment wihtout it is very hard to judge the quality of the glass
Bye
Boris
Boris

Return to Finished Work