Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Some kitchen stuff

Some kitchen stuff

Postby Quan » Thursday 11. May 2006, 11:22

I like your pics! Thes are very photorealistic. The atmosphere/ light in your latest picture ist very good! :)

:yourock:
Quan

Postby LeoxandeR » Thursday 11. May 2006, 13:02

Many thanks for all!
To Frankolino: May be incorrect I has understood a question. :) What means "normal glass shader"?
I used own glass shader. I think it is more fast and physically correct.
You can download it from here:
http://3dcenter.ru/forum/index.php?act= ... t&id=65919
But firstly it is necessary to set up this VSL-procedure:
http://3dcenter.ru/forum/index.php?act= ... t&id=65664
It is required for correct computations of Fresnel index of reflections.

There is some explorations of glass shader here: http://3dcenter.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=54559&st=0
and anisotropic reflections/speculars here: http://3dcenter.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=53474
(Sorry —only on Russian :) )
LeoxandeR

Postby Frankolino » Friday 12. May 2006, 10:50

Dear Leoxander, thank you for the right input! I thougth with "normal glass", the realsoft glass texture or vsl material ;-) sorry, haha :-), must laughing... Good to see, what possibilities there can be to work with glass textures and shader material. I haven't yet the level to pick up a glass material and change the vsl properties and rendering attributes, also the glass shader and reflections infos :-) If I have more time I will check it the next days, but it's a pity it's all in russian language... Have a nice day, see you, Frankolino.

By the way: Do you have used the "icon" infos I have sent to you in the realsoft-light-forum???
Frankolino

Postby LeoxandeR » Friday 12. May 2006, 12:44

Hi Frankolino. Have you in view of my question about icons for buttons in JScript? Can you repeat your reply about icons in this topic, please: http://www.3ddart.org/index.php?name=PN ... topic&t=58
Thanks
LeoxandeR

Postby Frankolino » Monday 15. May 2006, 12:31

Dear Leoxander, more you will find here: www.realsoft.com, "sdk" and download area, "java script reference" (zip file). I have found it three weeks ago :-)

Here it is, part one...

"Class:
oops/r3icon.js
Library:
r3oops
Description:
Icon Class. Icon can be associated with buttons etc. similar to text.
See also:
oops/r3root.js
Super Class
r3Root
Class
r3Icon
Attributes
Data
Width
Height
Depth

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attribute:
R3ICONA_Data (80500)
Type:
Object
Description
platform specific icon data
Syntax:

value = jsobj.GetData();

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attribute:
R3ICONA_Width (80501)
Type:
Integer
Description
width of image
Syntax:

value = jsobj.GetWidth();

Attribute:
R3ICONA_Height (80502)
Type:
Integer
Description
height of image
Syntax:

value = jsobj.GetHeight();

Attribute:
R3ICONA_Depth (80503)
Type:
Integer
Description
depth ie. bits per pixel
Syntax:

value = jsobj.GetDepth();

Tags
R3ICONA_Name String, specifies the icon, overrides R3ICONA_Data "

endings----

Good luck, if I can help you, say it, I am still learning too :-) at the moment, my "colorize it" gadget becomes more and more... See you, Frankolino, Germany
Frankolino

Postby Beg-inner » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 00:34

Hi LeoxandeR...

The whole glassware scene looks really awesome...!

Also nice of you to share your glassShader...Thanks !
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Postby Nexyz » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 20:27

Very clean images. Me likey! :)
In fact, I would love to see how you did the plastic & metal shaders.. especially controlling the grooves of the brushed metal, and doing the anisotropic reflections and stuff..
Also, were the objects imported? Because judging from the wireframe they are build in a quite un-realsoft like fashion.
Any chance you could show us the shaders you used?

Thanks,
Daniel
-New Homepage-
http://"www.richtermeister.com"
Nexyz

Postby LeoxandeR » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 23:53

Nexyz wrote:Very clean images. Me likey! :)
Also, were the objects imported? Because judging from the wireframe they are build in a quite un-realsoft like fashion.
Any chance you could show us the shaders you used?
Thanks,
Daniel

Hi Nexyz! What is "un-realsoft like fashion"? All scenes are fully completed in the Realsoft 3D, both modelling and visualization.
I already gave the link where you can download a scene with examples of shader with anisotropic hilights. (http://3dcenter.ru/forum/index.php?act= ... t&id=65903)

some examples:

It's based on simply Phong model. But I don't plan to share a shader with anisotropic _reflections_ (at near future). :roll:
LeoxandeR

Previous

Return to Finished Work