Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Architectural visualisation

Architectural visualisation

Architectural visualisation

Postby onyx » Tuesday 20. June 2006, 06:56

Hello,

this is my latest work. Houses created and rendered in Realsoft of course (alpha masks rendered with roof, windows, grass etc.) - some postproduction in Photoshop. Trees with grass and all of the plants rendered in Vue d'Espirit.

You can see a bigger version here:

http://www.bielenin.eu/wiz/roentgena_01.jpg

Best Regards,
Marcin
Attachments
roentgena.jpg
roentgena.jpg (97.58 KiB) Viewed 4770 times
Last edited by onyx on Thursday 22. June 2006, 08:13, edited 1 time in total.
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Postby onyx » Wednesday 21. June 2006, 14:10

Thanks for all your comments guys /34 views/. :roll:
onyx

Postby Frankolino » Wednesday 21. June 2006, 14:14

Dear Marcin, very nice picture! Good work! I can imagine you have need some hours for this picture, isnt it? ;-)
I am looking always for good architectur rendered pictures, as I like it and I would like to build a house with roofs, farm, animals some days too :-)) / How do you import/export the trees and grasses from Vue into Realsoft or "vis a vers"? I have current some problems with importing *.obj files into realsoft (in my case from lightwave, ok, so since these days my realsoft gui crashed!). - What about the polygon amounts and file size of the vue files with grass and the trees, they are real tree objects ? I have never tried before to export textures or trees from Vue.
The houses are sds objects or built with simple polygons? - I like your picture, perhaps you can insert some people or animals or a car? :-)
best wishes for your next works, go on for more good architecture rendered picture with realsoft and vue! :-) It seems to be a good combination, I have been heard it since yesterday and today from other sides and with positively resonance of working with this tools together.
Bye, Frankolino, Germany
Frankolino

Postby onyx » Wednesday 21. June 2006, 14:30

Frankolino - thanks for comment and questions.
About Vue and RS - unfortunatelly - I didn't import Vue stuff to RS - I wrote in my first post: "...all of the plants rendered in Vue d'Espirit". :)
The color images from Vue and RS + alpha masks from RS was combined in Photoshop.
I think Vue trees would kill my computer - RS is not good for heavy scenes. :/ Rendering time with such amount of polygons would last for ever.
I used SDS and some analitics for houses. And Nurbs curves for gutters (not sure it's proper word). But next time I want to build all with SDS and export whole scene to Vue and there add plants and render. Vue has quite nice GI and I know it's material editor quite good (VSL is far from intuitive for me). I'm testing Kerkythea too - so, maybe it would be my renderer of choice. :)
onyx

Postby fre_ber » Wednesday 21. June 2006, 15:18

So, we have more than one architectural artist in our midst. Looks great. Is this image just for fun, or is it for your daily bread? ;)
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby onyx » Thursday 22. June 2006, 06:34

Rather daily bread than fun. :) I hope it would be fun if I upgrade the process of creation.
onyx

Postby geo » Thursday 22. June 2006, 07:22

that looks fabulous. The trees look 500000polys each - is it true? Pity you can't do it all in realsoft. Is the wire fence an alpha plane. That works well too.

The buildings look great and and I can't imagine how you combine rendering in the two apps with no "seams".

Not relevant to the picture, but are there bigger windows on the other side?
geo

Postby onyx » Thursday 22. June 2006, 08:25

Thanks, geo :)

I'm not sure about the polycount of the trees. I'll check it later. But Vue has no problem with big/heavy scenes.
Yup - the fence is an analitic object with an alpha plane (there are znalitics cubes as stakes too). That white little fence (around the houses) is buit with analitics cubes and a lot of instances - i needed that for close camera shot.

I think I could make a little "making of"... - about combining all those shots from RS and Vue.

And about the windows - this is the opposite side:

Bigger picture here:

http://www.bielenin.eu/wiz/roentgena_02.jpg

Ah, plants here are from photos - not Vue. :)
Attachments
roentgena_02a.jpg
roentgena_02a.jpg (87.71 KiB) Viewed 4674 times
onyx

Postby fre_ber » Thursday 22. June 2006, 09:23

Lovely, when can I and my girlfriend move in? :)
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Return to Finished Work