Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Asian beauty

Asian beauty

Asian beauty

Postby Boris » Saturday 9. April 2005, 22:01

here is my start for my tribute to asian beauty..
Here is my reference... such a sweet lady.

and here is my first wip with the photoshopped hair

Every input is very apreciated also I'm searching for a name. The texturing is left over from another model. She'll get a brandnew skin later
That model is a clone of Luna. I try to keep my models at the same mesh rez to be able to make new 100's of variations with morphing. I think I've got a quite perfect mesh for my models and making a new one is like reinventing the wheel. :)

I hope you like her though she is not asian enough yet
Last edited by Boris on Saturday 30. April 2005, 07:24, edited 1 time in total.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby MacSlow » Sunday 10. April 2005, 01:09

Very sweet&sexy, Boris! But the redish hair for an asian woman remains to be something strange for me.

Don't forget the chopsticks idea coupled with your lotus-flower idea :)

Best regards...

MacSlow
MacSlow

Postby Milkdrop » Sunday 10. April 2005, 10:14

Very nice but it has some disturbing problems.

Im not liking the freckles. They should be lost.

I think the eyes of this asian girl are abit slanted inwards. Look closely and you will see they are not lying flat, they are slanted.

The skin looks very smooth in the reference image, but i think you've used to abit to much bumpmapping in yours,

Very nice though, keep up the good work.
Milkdrop

Postby fre_ber » Sunday 10. April 2005, 11:29

Milkdrop wrote:The skin looks very smooth in the reference image, but i think you've used to abit to much bumpmapping in yours

Well, that image was probably filtered anyway.. ;)
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby Milkdrop » Sunday 10. April 2005, 11:40

fre_ber wrote:
Milkdrop wrote:The skin looks very smooth in the reference image, but i think you've used to abit to much bumpmapping in yours

Well, that image was probably filtered anyway.. ;)

Yes it may have been filtered but i just find smoother skin is more attractive, if you are trying to make a beauty image.

It also could be smooth by the use of foundation and a soft light light in a photography studio.
Milkdrop

Postby Boris » Monday 11. April 2005, 19:52

I also think that the bump on the skin of the reference pic was blurred to death like always in such sort of photos. Nevertheless I wrote that this skin is provisional anyway and here is the first start of the new skin. Also a first start with black hair.

Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby MacSlow » Tuesday 12. April 2005, 12:38

Jay, Boris... good and fast progress on the asian beauty! The asian touch is coming through very well already. I'm afraid that I wasn't able to take the photographs I promised you recently since Van - one of the most pretty chicks from the asian "possie" :) we hang around with - didn't show up on monday as she uses to normally.

Best regards...

MacSlow
MacSlow

Postby Milkdrop » Tuesday 12. April 2005, 18:36

Looks superb. That skin looks alot better for a beauty image.

I think you have a problem with the nose bridge though.

The eyes are now also slanted, which gives that asian eye appearance.

It is looking excellent, can't wait to see this one finished.
Milkdrop

Postby Guest » Tuesday 19. April 2005, 03:16

That looks amazing!
How long did it take to model the whole head?

Postby rajdeep » Wednesday 20. April 2005, 01:17

Hey boris,

That 's looking real cute, I would suggest some work on particles near the forehead, It's some how bothering me.
rajdeep

Postby MacSlow » Wednesday 20. April 2005, 04:54

Greetings Boris!

Sorry for not having sent you the promised reference photos yet. I hope to meet Tuan and Van tonight.

Best regards...

MacSlow
MacSlow

Postby Guest » Wednesday 20. April 2005, 08:33

Hi, looks very good and wise choice to make the pupils smaller than in the first picture. 8)
Regards Marc

Postby fre_ber » Wednesday 20. April 2005, 20:13

Looks great, but there is something about her left eye, maybe that the white is showing too brightly under her iris. Or maybe just the sharp edge of the iris. It is difficult to specify what I mean...
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby Boris » Saturday 30. April 2005, 07:36

hi, many thanks for your comments! I got a terrible flu and didn't sat much at ithe pc the past two weeks. At the moment I'm feeling a bit more like modelling a monster :evil: and will put this project aside for some days/ weeks
@ Guest::
The modelling of the head doesn't take very long. A day or two! But giving it a look with final modelling and texturing can take much longer.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby Boris » Friday 13. May 2005, 21:37

time for an update. I worked at the texture. Hair is very wip.

Bye
Boris
Boris

Next

Return to Work in Progress