Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Asian beauty

Asian beauty

Postby fre_ber » Friday 13. May 2005, 21:44

...stunned...

You just keep getting better and better at this. I can't find a single thing to bitch about this time!
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby Guest » Saturday 14. May 2005, 09:58

Hi Boris, this pic is really great!
Especially the hair shader looks in some areas absolutely realistic. Also the area around the eyes and mouth are really great modeled and textured, imho. But you still need some work on modeling or placing the hairs. Some areas don't look realistic yet. But all in all, it is a really fantastic work you are showing here done with RS3D!!! Congrats. Do you wanna show it in other forums?
see ya and nice weekend, bobbi

Postby Karl » Sunday 15. May 2005, 20:03

Absolutely stunning! I did the rest of my commenting on the IRC, which I guess where you need to be if you'd like to see her ass - which was equally stunning :D

Excellent work, again, as usual.
Karl

Postby studio » Monday 6. March 2006, 00:27

Excellent ! When I first looked at it , for a split-second I thought it was the photo Mirco had promised you . If I had to make a comment I would say , change the eyes to green , and make them like the eyes on your "Helga" (I think that was here name) , just to make the image a little more fantasy-like . For realism though , these eyes are very very good . Actually , everything is very good (except for the dark area under the right eye [ probably just a Gi rendering fix or something ] ) . I like this image over all your other females so far , even your Image of the Year contest winner .

studio
studio

Postby Boris » Monday 6. March 2006, 22:13

many thanks Garry,
thanks for bringing up this thread again. It's a disease. The-not-being-able-to-finish-anything-disease. The Zoe image was the only one I finished last year. I started a good handfull of projects but was often stopped by laziness, missing inspiration/time or also bugs while betatesting. But you are right ... she looks nice. I did even a complete new face texture for her. Maybe I'll find the project in the stage I left it here and work further. But I've got already a new lady
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby studio » Monday 6. March 2006, 22:34

Hi Boris :

The great thing is that you're very busy with RS3D and so are getting better and better as the months go by . I'm sure your new lady will be another interesting face too .

Thanks for sharing !

studio
studio

Previous

Return to Work in Progress