Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Fiat Panda

Fiat Panda

Fiat Panda

Postby Robby » Friday 28. October 2005, 13:00

Hi together,

a few days ago I started to make a Fiat Panda.
Before I started with the Fiat I despaired at making a BMW Series3. So I gave that up and thought the Fiat Panda (an older model) is easier. Anyway the only useful blueprint I found was one of a Fiat Panda. Here is the first WIP of it. I hope for constructive tips what I could do better,
best regards, :)

Robby
Attachments
fiatpanda.jpg
fiatpanda.jpg (39.15 KiB) Viewed 1433 times
Robby

RE: Fiat Panda

Postby Blockbuster » Friday 28. October 2005, 16:16

Hi Robby,
nice start, how you modeling the car with SDS or Nurbs?
Any edges is a litle to round I think, change the weight of the edges to correct it.
I wait eagerly to the next WIP.

greeting
Blockbuster
Last edited by Blockbuster on Friday 28. October 2005, 23:03, edited 1 time in total.
Blockbuster

RE: Fiat Panda

Postby Milkdrop » Friday 28. October 2005, 20:38

Edge weight needs to change, make it sharper.

I think a Ford Ka would be the easiest to model.

Good start.
Milkdrop

Return to Work in Progress