Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - My brain hits (animation challenge)

My brain hits (animation challenge)

My brain hits (animation challenge)

Postby nkertes » Saturday 14. October 2006, 13:39

Hello all ,

I need some help and / or assistance from other user
who feel like.

Here a first version of a schort animation.
There are some problems like schadow and
timeing improvement. The animation ougth to have audio
in the second step. This are only 2 day work all ...

(Audio)
1. Fuck schit !
2. My brain hits
3. Hey you ...
4. Yes YOU !!
5. I am strike !

I need help from VSL for shadow in the animation on table.
At the bottle is a bug that need to be VSL or corect shap.
Light can be optemitzed

The scene file is her for downlaod

http://www.planet-interkom.de/nks/MyBrainHits.avi
http://www.planet-interkom.de/nks/MyBrainHits.rar

P.S. It is my workplace *fg*

greeting
N.Kertes

:P
nkertes

Postby nkertes » Friday 20. October 2006, 05:16

Hello ??

I only have one quation to vsl and bring shadow
to my animation.

I use texture for imullation like in the Realsoft Doku.
Only I have a problem to understand to add shadow to
my scene. I think this is a very easy problem.
On use color channel I have the problem that the
backgraund image and the image on the ground have
diffrend look in light.

On the other point i will delete this :-(

NKertes
nkertes

Postby Boris » Friday 20. October 2006, 13:56

Hi Nandor,
I'm not totally sure what you are after but I think you want to make the bottle cast shadows on the cpu. In properties the sds object you've done for the bottle is marked as "shadow invisible" so it won't cast any shadows. Also this sds object might be set "interpolate boundary" to show its full range.
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby nkertes » Saturday 21. October 2006, 08:25

Yes my eng. not very well :-)

I only wan't :

Add Shadow to my scene.
In the video there is a schadow but
on this way the background is not the
same as the tabel. I create a texture only immulation
and now I will add schadow to cpu cause to tabel
this is all ... I think very simple but my brain don't get it