Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Simplest way to model a head?

Simplest way to model a head?

Moderator: Boris

Simplest way to model a head?

Postby 5-0 wasted » Sunday 20. June 2004, 10:16

Hi people.

I was just wondering but what would be the simplest way to model a head, in your opinion. I have just about tried every technique possible but always end up with real crap results. I always use the two reference image technique, which seems to be okay to help me out.

So how do you, model your 3d heads?
5-0 wasted

Postby Boris » Thursday 24. June 2004, 21:44

Finally back online again. I'd like to share some links and so but most of my pc's aren't installed yet after my move. I'll make a tutorial for headmodelling in realsoft but this will take a little while but is really promised :angel:
I think front and side view isn't enough reference. First of all (and this is a hard job) I seek for lots of ref pics. From all views possible. Best is to make photos and tell the person not to make any facial movement and let her rotate in little steps. I only open the ref pics additional in a picture viewer and start to model. All those ref pics have perspective distortions ... so two ref images modelling isn't the best solution. I'll get setup in my new home and will write later some better infos (I hope).
Bye
Boris
Boris

Postby onyx » Friday 25. June 2004, 06:02

There are some links to the head tutorials in this thread :

http://www.3ddart.org/index.php?name=PN ... opic&t=140
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Return to Digital Sculpting / Modelling