Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - FootBall Modeling Tutorial finally released...

FootBall Modeling Tutorial finally released...

Moderator: Boris

FootBall Modeling Tutorial finally released...

Postby Beg-inner » Tuesday 16. May 2006, 14:57

Hi all...

FootBall Modeling Tut. (released Monday 15/5-06, long time after promised..=(

Due to that I have had and have a life in a big mess, especially recent years,
I have put this and many other tutorials on hold.
It has made me feel bad, especially when seeing the debate on Char Anim,
in which I have worked out some workflows, that could be useful to others that want to get
going with Char Anim in RS until V6 and maybe Carlo´s Char Anim plugin comes along..
I have some of these workflows, in a roughly outlined tut on skeletons and Char Anim..
I just wish things in life could get a little easier, so I can get going with this tut, and others.

Well, after a long time, I decided to just release this FootBall Modeling Tut in its current state.
It is Complete, and also proofread and somewhat changed.

Thanks to those that helped me out and took of their valuable time to test it out and coming with suggestions !
Robert den Broeder
Garry Curtis
Frank Dodd

Due to the reasons above, I didn´t implement or change much of all the things you had come up with.
Sorry about that, I might later on edit the tut if needed, for a final touch.
But I come to it that I better now release it as it is, than it won´t be released at all.

I also can later provide some prj files, which I have, but haven´t looked through in a long time now.
These might be useful for reference.

Feel free to ask if something is unclear or if other help is needed !
Either on the mailinglist or email me directly...
beggy26@spray.se

http://hem.bredband.net/1020427g9r/Tuto ... ng_Tut.zip (360 kb)
Just unzip it all in one place, and keep the directory structure...

I hope it can come to any use to someone...
Good Luck !

Again.. sorry for the enormous delay...=(
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Postby Timo » Tuesday 16. May 2006, 15:19

Great tutorial =) Thanks for the effort.
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Postby Beg-inner » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 00:21

Hi Timo...

I am happy you liked it !

Thanks for taking time to take a look..
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby __yra » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 15:24

Very interesting and cognitive tutorial.
__yra

Postby Beg-inner » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 18:31

Hi Yra..

Thank you very much !
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby Guest » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 20:57

Hi Robert, thanx alot for the fantastic tute on the football!
I have lots of work to do in our distribution/sales department and sittings lots of hours in our department in front of the computer, so I don't want to use the computer anymore, when I am finally at home. Hope I will soon be able to try out your tute and also participate at the bath contest.
It's been a long time, where I haven't used RS3D...so I should get it going again!

I wish you all the best for clearing up the mess in your life as soon as possible. seeya, bobbi

Postby Beg-inner » Wednesday 17. May 2006, 21:20

Hi Bobbi..

=) .. my name is Stefan..

Thanks for your reply..
I am glad you liked the tut, and I hope your work will be so that you will get some more free time later on, so you can use RS more and also test the tut out..
Maybe you then can make the football that will be used in the final of the WorldCup in Germany..!=)

Thank you also for your concern ! It´s much appreciated.
Hopefully life will ease up and be more brighter !, since its too black now...
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby geo » Friday 19. May 2006, 07:41

Stefan. Most excellent and much fun. Thanks heaps. I quickly made a ball and learnt more than I knew before about everything :-)

The first ball wasn't so good so I started a second to find out what I did wrong. I did find the step I missed and all is well. I now have a problem unrelated to the tute so I'll start a new post.

Thanks again
George
geo

Postby Guest » Friday 19. May 2006, 16:22

Hi George...

I am really happy that you found my little tut both useful and fun !

Yep, most things takes some test before getting the hang of it, and one also learn new things everytime one retries..
Would be fun to see how one of your footballs turned out, in a little scene...

Postby Beg-inner » Friday 19. May 2006, 16:55

Hi again..

I now see that I wasnt logged in... which happens I guess since I used the link in the replynotification in outlook express...

Boris, is there something that can be done about this ?, so that users gets automatically logged in, even when using the Reply Notification link.
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Postby Guest » Friday 19. May 2006, 17:14

Hi Stefan, sorry for the wrong name...a mistake by myself,

cheers, bobbi

Postby Beg-inner » Friday 19. May 2006, 17:46

Hi Bobbi...

Don´t be sorry.. be happy..! (Yours wasnt a big one.. )
we all do them.. (mistakes I mean..)

and I know what I am talking about. =) I do a lot of them..!
I deeply respect ppl that can acknowledge their mistakes, and that then actually learns from them to do better next time..! (thats one thing that mistakes are good for)
Take Care
Best Regards
Beg-inner

Return to Digital Sculpting / Modelling