Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - UV sets and my football

UV sets and my football

Moderator: Boris

UV sets and my football

Postby geo » Friday 19. May 2006, 07:47

Hi
Was making my second Beginnerian football and decided to attach UV sets to the pieces before I copied them. I wanted to make a picture of stitches that hold the leather shapes together so I could zoom in.

I've discovered UV sets don't work if the edges of an SDS object have different weights. In the pic attached the second pentagon has all its edges set to round, and the UV set works as planned, but on the others it seems to be distorted by the weighting.

Is this expected? and how do I fix it?
Ta
Geo
Attachments
footyuv.jpg
footyuv.jpg (25.89 KiB) Viewed 1386 times
geo

Return to Digital Sculpting / Modelling