Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Upgrade ?

Upgrade ?

Realsoft 3D Discussion forum moderated by Vesa Meskanen, Realsoft OY

Moderator: vesamesk

Upgrade ?

Postby Shoujoboy » Monday 17. December 2007, 10:34

I'm wondering if I download the the special 4.2 Real Soft can it be upgraded to version 5 or 6 ? or do I have to buy it first ?
Shoujoboy

RE: Upgrade ?

Postby guest » Tuesday 18. December 2007, 08:18

Not sure , exactly what you are asking ? V5.x is the latest demo . There are the normal , generous upgrade discounts for registered users of V4.x and V5.x , . of course .

If you are asking about D/L'ing a commercial version of V4.2 , I would suggest you do not , but instead get in touch with Realsoft inc , instead , before you give out any credit card information to questionable sources .

garry

Postby Shoujoboy » Thursday 20. December 2007, 09:02

Well for the image contest I downloaded the special 4.2 version from www.urob.de and I'm wondering do I have to pay for a full version or can I just upgrade the one I downloaded.
Shoujoboy

Postby Neico » Thursday 20. December 2007, 09:19

I dont know that the information you want is on this site.

And I agree with you, the product information on the realsoft site is not clear ... they offer an upgrade from "v4/v4.5" ... does this mean only the v4 or the v4.5 or does it mean anything in between ... including your 4.2.

I suggest you try info@realsoft.com ... at least I think that will get to them.
Neico

Postby real4d » Monday 24. December 2007, 13:08

You need to actually 'own' a valid licence to get upgrade pricing. Free versions are not valid registration numbers for upgrade pricing. Sure, it would be nice to get discounts in life for free, but it just doesn't work that way with a free version. Sorry.

real4d
real4d

Postby Shoujoboy » Friday 28. December 2007, 23:36

oh alright thanks for letting me know !! ^-^
Shoujoboy

Return to General Discussion