Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Realsoft 3D Version 6 now available

Realsoft 3D Version 6 now available

Realsoft 3D Discussion forum moderated by Vesa Meskanen, Realsoft OY

Moderator: vesamesk

Realsoft 3D Version 6 now available

Postby vesamesk » Tuesday 18. December 2007, 20:03

Shipping of the new Realsoft 3D version 6 for Windows platforms has started. The upgrade is available at the web shop of realsoft.com, and it costs 150 Euros.

Versions for other platforms are also proceeding well and will be released in the near future.

For more information, check out the version 6 readme document at

http://www.realsoft.fi/news/v6/readme

Kind regards,

Vesa Meskanen
Realsoft Graphics
vesamesk

RE: Realsoft 3D Version 6 now available

Postby Blockbuster » Tuesday 18. December 2007, 20:31

This is fantastic, one of the best Christmas presents.....

best regards
Stefan
Blockbuster

RE: Realsoft 3D Version 6 now available

Postby guest » Tuesday 18. December 2007, 21:49

Awesome !

garry

Postby Quan » Tuesday 18. December 2007, 22:43

great =) can't wait to test it!

congrats to all developers!!
Quan

Postby Yogi » Tuesday 18. December 2007, 23:02

A long night's coming... :-)
Yogi

Postby guest » Wednesday 19. December 2007, 04:39

Has anyone downloaded it yet ? I ordered it via credit card , but must have screwed up , I guess . No info on how to D/Load it has come to my mailbox , so far . Maybe I missed the html page that directs you to that D/L site ?

bummer ... dropped everything ... phoned in sick at work ... seems I may have missed a step in the transaction , maybe .

garry

Postby Yogi » Thursday 20. December 2007, 00:43

I got an e-mail in the morning of the 19th with the message that I can download it in the upgrade area of the Realsoft website. Including my new install key. Worked without problems.
Yogi

Postby Quan » Thursday 20. December 2007, 01:48

everything worked fine - got my install- and loginkey and downloaded realsoft without any problems :)
Quan

Postby guest » Thursday 20. December 2007, 05:07

Hi :

Yep , just had to wait until the next morning for the e-mail . Big time-zone difference between Canada & Finland .

thanks

garry

Postby Blockbuster » Thursday 20. December 2007, 16:55

yeahhh, fantastic, V6 have so much futures, unbelievable.....
edit: the render time is much much faster as V5...

Stefan
Blockbuster

Postby onyx » Saturday 22. December 2007, 10:01

Hey,

I've got a couple of questions (as always) :)

1. what about rendering quality - anything better comparing to v5?
2. there are some nice animations about building, landscape ceration - links on Robert's website (v6 section) - http://members.chello.nl/rbroeder/
- how fast is the rendering with some new trees inside the scene?
3. is it possible to create building with two or more floor levels?

V6 owners - write your impressions - the Community waits for this. ;)

Best regards,
Marcin
www.bielenin.eu - online portfolio
onyx

Postby Blockbuster » Saturday 22. December 2007, 23:54

Hi Marcin,

I have make a fast, little testscene with 10 trees from the new objekt library (this is fantastic), quality medium and 6 harry´s objekts.
The scene is total simple and was make to show the render speed!
The trees are with 100 objekts with leafs, than 6x the harrys objekts and the rendertime was 3 min 02 sec., no joke!!!
By this renderspeed you can make a GI rendering, maybe I make this later.

The render quality is much better, because the GI can now render glass, the renderspeed by lightsource with higher shadowquality is much faster....

With the new building modul is Realsoft V6 a little CAD prg, this will boole automatic doors or windows when drag this from the objekt library on the wall...and...and....and....

best regards
Stefan
Attachments
Test_1.jpg
this scene is make to show the render speed, not the render quality !!!
Test_1.jpg (97.66 KiB) Viewed 4345 times
Blockbuster

Postby geo » Wednesday 2. January 2008, 13:23

Is there a time frame for the release of the linux version? The wall thingy would really help me with a current project.

one week? one month? six months?

Please tell if you can so I can plan. Though even I should be able to make a wall in V5.

Ta
George
geo

Flip tool! Flip regions...

Postby Ville » Thursday 3. January 2008, 01:43

Select some SDS-faces and look the second option from the "Flip" pulldown icon. Voila! "flip regions". No more single flipping the faces.

I had several models that had flipped faces after the "dupmir" tool.
Now we can flip all faces correctly :)

Postby Timo » Thursday 3. January 2008, 07:22

geo wrote:Is there a time frame for the release of the linux version? The wall thingy would really help me with a current project.

one week? one month? six months?

Please tell if you can so I can plan. Though even I should be able to make a wall in V5.

Ta
George
I don't think it'll take too long, but that's just a personal opinion. All the features are there, it just needs a few rounds of testing.
When it is darkest, men see the stars.
Timo

Next

Return to General Discussion