Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Plant modeling and export clips

Plant modeling and export clips

Realsoft 3D Discussion forum moderated by Vesa Meskanen, Realsoft OY

Moderator: vesamesk

Plant modeling and export clips

Postby vesamesk » Thursday 27. March 2008, 08:13

I have recently made some short clips about how to model plants in v6 and export them to another application. The clips are quite short, but hopefully useful. Here's the links:

Plant creation: www.nic.fi/~realsof1/tree.htm
Export using SDS geometry: www.nic.fi/~vesamesk/plantexport.htm
Export of textured surfaces: www.nic.fi/~vesamesk/texture_export.htm

Kind regards,
Vesa
vesamesk

RE: Plant modeling and export clips

Postby Blockbuster » Thursday 27. March 2008, 09:39

Hi Vesa,

thanks for the clips, this is very useful.
By the way, the building and the tree tool is overpowering.

best regard
Stefan
Blockbuster

Postby Beg-inner » Thursday 27. March 2008, 13:36

Hi Vesa..

The nic.fi site times out for me.. (some sites do that for me.. =(

The connection has timed out
The server at www.nic.fi is taking too long to respond.

Could you place these and all other Video tutorials on the realsoft.com site instead ? (good also so all can be collected in one place..easy to find..)

btw.. http://www.realsoft.com/private/part1-walls.htm These are no longer there...!

These types of clips are very good, thx for doing them, and keep them coming...!
I will try to get up running and do some in Wink myself hopefully...

Thx in advance
Take Care
Best Regards
Stefan Gustafsson ( Beg-inner )
A Proud Owner and User of Real3D and Realsoft3D..
Beg-inner

Postby zaug » Friday 28. March 2008, 10:38

The clips do not seem to play on the current Linux .swf player. I just a get a blank browser window.
zaug

Re: RE: Plant modeling and export clips

Postby guest » Sunday 6. April 2008, 03:26

Beg-inner wrote:Hi Vesa..
btw.. http://www.realsoft.com/private/part1-walls.htm These are no longer there...!

Works OK here .

I will try to get up running and do some in Wink myself hopefully...
Thx in advance

sure

RE: Re: RE: Plant modeling and export clips

Postby guest » Sunday 6. April 2008, 03:37

I think the problems mentioned here were a temporary glitch with the RS.com server , in March . Seems fine now .

Yes , these Flash video tutes are great , for sure . I would suggest users save them to their own hardrives for easier access , and for quicker access later . I have a folder with several already . To save them , just locate your Browser's Cache Folder , and see which file has just very recently been added . Easy to do .

These 3 video's show a lot of detail that can be easily applied . They do go very quickly , so I have the mouse pointer on the "Pause" Button at all times . Also , they are easy to rewind a few dozen frames and play again .

Hard to imagine a more interesting way to learn than watching , and re-watching these tutorials , again and again . As usual , it would be nice if they were all gathered in one spot , on one web site .

thanks for the effort and info .

garry

Return to General Discussion