Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Spacenavigator 3d mouse, does it work with Realsoft ?

Spacenavigator 3d mouse, does it work with Realsoft ?

Realsoft 3D Discussion forum moderated by Vesa Meskanen, Realsoft OY

Moderator: vesamesk

Spacenavigator 3d mouse, does it work with Realsoft ?

Postby Robert » Saturday 3. May 2008, 11:59

Hallo my friends, i have a simple question:
Does the "Spacenavigator 3d mouse" working with Realsoft 3d ? http://www.3dconnexion.com/
Have someone experience with this mouse ?
Thank you, have a nice day :)
Bye,
Robert
-------------------------------------
Robert

Re: Spacenavigator 3d mouse, does it work with Realsoft ?

Postby realer » Wednesday 7. May 2008, 21:12

Hi,

i own that device and it works with the major 3d packages, even though you need some practice to actually find it usefull.. actually its more a toy than anything practical, but nice to play with ;°) anyway, it does not function with realsoft and i guess it wont change sometime soon, since their driver needs programming on both ends-rs needs to write support and logitech needs to write support for rs.. so since rs is a very small player i guess that may take time.

gunnar
realer

Postby Blockbuster » Thursday 8. May 2008, 20:24

Hi Robert, sorry I havent a answer for you !
But I have see the demoreel by realer, woooowww..... your work is fantastic and I hope you have any tips for us with Realsoft.
By the way Welcome in the Forum!

best regards
Stefan
Blockbuster

Postby realer » Thursday 8. May 2008, 21:58

;°) thanks
hopefully i have enough time to spend it here a bit. anyways i try to answer questions as often as i find the time.
gunnar
realer

Postby Robert » Monday 12. May 2008, 20:49

Thank you for your informations Gunnar, then I will first let my hands off it
Bye,
Robert
-------------------------------------
Robert

Return to General Discussion