Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - Indigo Rendering System - import/ export script needed

Indigo Rendering System - import/ export script needed

Realsoft 3D Discussion forum moderated by Vesa Meskanen, Realsoft OY

Moderator: vesamesk

Indigo Rendering System - import/ export script needed

Postby Quan » Tuesday 17. April 2007, 20:56

Hi!

Some weeks ago I started a discussion about external rendering systems. Nobody was really interested in this but I hope that someone can help me in this case...

I surfed through the galleries of Indogo renderings and I was really impressed by the realism and image quality of Indigo renderings.

I want to use it to render my scenes, created in Realsoft.

convince yourselve of the nice quality:
http://www2.indigorenderer.com/joomla/i ... _itemId=17

Indigo works like that:
You create your scene in your program (with textures, lights and stuff) and export it as .xml (the different objects are exported into .3ds files).

So we need a script, wich exports these xml files... Does anyone know how this could work?

cheers,
Jan
Quan

RE: Indigo Rendering System - import/ export script needed

Postby Blockbuster » Wednesday 18. April 2007, 16:53

Hi Quan,

I have testing the Indigo render with Blender. The result is very very good and I´m wondering that the export files only available for the same modeling programms how 3D Max, Maya, Cinema 4D and continually Blender.
Yes, Blender have outdistance Realsoft, Unfortunately !
But Blender have a very bad GUI (fortunately for Realsoft) but the future for Blender (hairs, wooble, cloth, Animationstools....) is to amaze. I hope Realsoft can give more speed with the updates and can hold the speed with the competitive.
I hope that Reasoft will open RS3D for another render systems.....

best regards
Blockbuster
Blockbuster

Postby Quan » Wednesday 18. April 2007, 18:02

Hi Stefan,

yes, you're right, the export scrips are only aviable for those programs, but for well trained programmers it's quite easy, said someone in the forum. I hope that someone of the programmer freaks can do me this favour :) but I'm also looking foreward to seeing the V6 renderengine and the improved vls system.

cheers,
Jan
Quan

Return to General Discussion