Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 483

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /www/htdocs/w0097c3c/rs-forum/phpBB3/includes/bbcode.php on line 112

[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/bbcode.php:483)
Realsoft Forum • View topic - New Update of Nurbshelper Plugin 1.41 plus Bending

New Update of Nurbshelper Plugin 1.41 plus Bending

Discuss general plugins and scripts

Moderator: fre_ber

New Update of Nurbshelper Plugin 1.41 plus Bending

Postby Frankolino » Wednesday 8. February 2006, 09:40

Dear Friends of Realsoft, here it comes: The new update of "Frankolinos Nurbshelper Pro 1.41" with a new "bending deformer" function for the nurbscurves ;-) There are some little improvements I have to do, but the tool is nearly ready. Enjoy it. :-) Now it's a useful tool to create a bundle of hair, grass areas, tentacle arms for underwater monster, noddles and some interesting biological themes :-) / I make here a download area, some days later will come a new link to my website, where you can find more! - Please make some critics and say if this tool is still running under Linux too :-) Best wishes from Germany, Frankolino, centre of Germany.
PS: The nurbstool is created in english and german language! :-)
Attachments
frankolinos_nurbshelper141a_pro_bilingual.zip
(44.46 KiB) Downloaded 297 times
Nurbs_Octopussy1aa.jpg
Nurbs_Octopussy1aa.jpg (40.5 KiB) Viewed 5975 times
Frankolino

Postby fre_ber » Wednesday 8. February 2006, 17:47

Looks cool, congrats.
"He who re-invents the wheel, understands much better how a wheel works."
fre_ber

Postby Guest » Thursday 9. February 2006, 10:48

Dear Freber, dear RS Friends, shame upon me ;-) and sorry: Here comes the little update of the Nurbshelper Pro 1.42, I have mixed some values in the slider, sorry, but now the tool is running as well as I wished ;-) Now you can download this new version and test it :-), bye and best regards, Frankolino, Germany

New fixed Version of Nurbshelper 1.42 ;-) Sorry

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 9. February 2006, 10:56

Dear RS Friends, shame upon me and sorry: Here comes the little update of the "Nurbshelper Pro 1.42", I have mixed some values in the slider, sorry, but now the tool is running as well as I wished. Now you can download this new version and test it , bye and best regards, Frankolino, Germany
Attachments
Nurbs_Spinnen1a-kleiner.jpg
Nurbs_Spinnen1a-kleiner.jpg (68.85 KiB) Viewed 5907 times
frankolinos_nurbshelper142_pro_bilingual.zip
(44.47 KiB) Downloaded 339 times
Frankolino

RE: New fixed Version of Nurbshelper 1.42 ;-) Sorry

Postby Guest » Thursday 9. February 2006, 12:06

Hi Frankolino/Frank, wow, good idea! :-) I will try the new Nurbscurve Plugin this week, at the moment I have pressure, because of my doctor examination :-) / Thank you for the free tool, I see Realsoft becomes more and more a better 3d software, but I think you need more users :-) cheers, Sven

Postby Frankolino » Friday 10. February 2006, 11:52

Dear Sven, you are welcome. And perhaps try to make constructive critics :-) I have in mind to create another plugin script, but I don't know if my time to create a new nurbstool isn't too precious ;-) Realsoft needs 1.000.000 more User, I think, so the tool will get better and the feedback of the user will become more and more. But first of all, have fun with the nurbshelper and if you have any question, please ask me :-) Have a good weekend, Ciao und Servus, Frankolino, Germany
Attachments
Nurbsmodelle2-Kurven-kleiner.jpg
Nurbsmodelle2-Kurven-kleiner.jpg (47.96 KiB) Viewed 5819 times
Frankolino

Postby geo » Friday 10. February 2006, 20:07

Frankolino
Works perfectly in Linux now, timeclock included. Well done and thanks.
Geo
geo

Postby studio » Sunday 12. February 2006, 03:29

Hi Frank :

Mailing list is dead ... everyone must be working with your cool new Plugin ! Hope you find time to write a little tutorial along the way . Let me know if you need some help with it . I haven't actually tried it yet but have it on my list of stuff to do .

Thanks for your awesome efforts !
studio

Postby Guest » Tuesday 14. February 2006, 11:23

Hi Geo, hi dear Studio (Garry?) ;-)) Thank you for the compliments :-) I need it, haha... :-) - yes, I will do a description for the nurbshelper tool, I am working just to expand the tool with one function (no word about it!) and I include a picture into the script :-) I have no time at the moment to write a description, I have started with it, but not finished it, because the tool increase after two weeks! - I am planning a new website and a gallery, perhaps even a competition to create new models with Realsoft 3D 5.1 and the "nurbscurve helper" tool. I am thinking it's a tool for advanced user (progressive user), but if you can handle and use with the sliders to create big or thinny hairs or nurbscurves, you can create some very impressed pictures ! :-)) so long, best wishes to you and your rendered image with Realsoft, ciao und servus, Frank Brübach (Frankolino) - PS: If you have any pictures made with the nurbscurve tool, please send it to me or here to the RS Forum! realworld-3d@web.de, "nurbshelper-pictures" :-) till very soon ...

Postby studio » Wednesday 15. February 2006, 00:53

Hi Frank :

OK ! Sounds great !!! I think this is a very good idea to have a web site and some people showing what they have created with it . Still , I don't think it requires a whole lot of skill to use , does it ? Even if it does take an advanced user to figure it all out on their own , if those same advanced users were to write a simple tutorial then I'm sure almost anyone would be able to figure it out .

That is the whole big problem with Realsoft3D , I think . It is very easy to use and do advanced things ... once you know how !!! That information is sometimes very hard to find for newcomers and newbies , and those are the people we need to count on to help advance RS .

If people keep coming to Realsoft3D and go away saying " it's very capable , but you need to be an advanced user in order to figure it out" then we have all lost , not just our favorite people in Finland , but all of us have lost an opportunity to expand . The whole HDRI and LightGen etc etc is a perfect example of how far behind we can fall when we don't make advanced information easily accessible to everyone .

Again , your idea of a web site for your plugin is a great idea . Your idea is to do it right , right from the start ... provide the tool , and the info , and the examples and then try to include the whole community , every step of the way . It takes more work to get the ball rolling but it offers everyone a good chance to do some very cool work !

Thanks again Frank
studio (garry)
studio

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 16. February 2006, 13:18

Dear Garry and all the good Realsoft 3d guys;-) Thank you for your tips and advices, you see it right! Yes, I have the same thoughts in my head, want to create one website and more informations about the nurbscurve tool. It should provide Realsoft 3D beginners too, three, four pages are ready, but I have rewrite it to the content to new functions in my nurbstool. One function is still missing, haha... :-)) Perhaps next week and than I will make more advantage public relations about the nurbscurve tool. - K-UDA has built a great City Generator (Box-Generator), wow! I didn't know the tool, some days ago I found in the RS Forum a hint of Zaug (Greeble is very powerful!, I like it too), so I can inform myself about such things... There are still good modelling scripts and plugins, but nobody seems to use it, tell about it or show picture of it, that's not useful ;-) Therefore more PR is needed for Realsoft at all :-) I agree with your opinion about Nebies and advanced users, we can change that! :-)), bye, see you perhaps next day, I have to work again :-), Ciao und Servus, Frankolino
Frankolino

Postby Guest » Friday 17. February 2006, 08:33

Dear Studio and all :-) It's simple to create bundles of nurbstrees or hairs or fur, you only need to change some parameter and values with the sliders "distance", "number of nurbscurves" (go up to 100, 200 and more!), "angle" slider to change the degrees. Do some simple examples and move the new created nurbscurves into another place in the scene. I will make a manual in several parts, it's better :-)) One picture I send here as a simple example with two light source, three nurbscurves bundles and three textures. See you next week again and have a nice week end, best regards, Frankolino :-)

Postby Frankolino » Friday 17. February 2006, 08:35

One picture with the nurbscurve tool again :-) / By the way, sometimes I cannot log in here, thogh the right password and so on... - don't know how... ;-) Perhaps it's a problem for Boris?... - One thing I will insert to the script, a kind of a simple "Helix" tool, perhaps I will manage it till the next week. - A new update of the nurbstool will come as soon as I can. Have a nice time and good rendering with Realsoft and learning with this famous and nearly heavy to handle 3d graphic software :-))
Attachments
Büschel_Probe1a-kleiner.jpg
Büschel_Probe1a-kleiner.jpg (63.88 KiB) Viewed 5482 times
Frankolino

Re: RE: New fixed Version of Nurbshelper 1.42 ;-) Sorry

Postby studio » Friday 17. February 2006, 23:59

Anonymous wrote:Dear Studio and all :-) It's simple to create bundles of nurbstrees or hairs or fur, you only need to change some parameter and values with the sliders "distance", "number of nurbscurves" (go up to 100, 200 and more!), "angle" slider to change the degrees. Do some simple examples and move the new created nurbscurves into another place in the scene. I will make a manual in several parts, it's better :-)) One picture I send here as a simple example with two light source, three nurbscurves bundles and three textures. See you next week again and have a nice week end, best regards, Frankolino :-)

Hi Frank :

Very good ! I am still trying to get some work done with HDRI and Lightgen before I get to your cool plugin , but now that the renders are getting longer I will be able to spend time away from the render network and experiment with Nurbshelper ( finally) . Will post anything interesting to the list , too . Have a good weekend !

studio
studio

RE: Re: RE: New fixed Version of Nurbshelper 1.42 ;-) Sorry

Postby Guest » Monday 20. February 2006, 09:49

Dear Studio, thank you a lot! :-) Have a nice week. I will try to expand my nurbscurve helper tool this week, if I can manage it with more time. Yes, there is a problem with the rendering time, even with the nurbscurves hairs or grass meadows and so on... Realsoft have to change her mind to improve it ;-) / Best wishes, Frankolino and have a good time and efforts with your works ! :-)

Next

Return to General