vsl-toolscript with WAVE shader :)

Discuss general plugins and scripts

Moderator: fre_ber

vsl-toolscript with WAVE shader :)

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 24. September 2009, 15:01

hi dear realsoft users,

name of the script plugin: "frankolinos-vsl tools"

I have working out a new VSL Shader Plugin with new shader function called "wave" as a ScriptPlugin. Takes a lot of some minutes to build it, uff :) the name of the script "myvsl-franko".

but it works and I am very happy! Programming skills have developed since quitting here over one year, learned some new stuff with a basic language and c++. So I can read this unbelievable strange script language with new eyes and more pleasure !

Would be nice to get any feedback, if this vsl-shader works fine on your machine. I have tested this vsl-shader WAVE with realsoft 3d V6 demo Version. Here it's all ok and you will get a new WAVE material after pushing the button "Wave" at the vsl-shader script.

name of the script: "frankolinos-vsl tools". I have used the usual "myvsl" script and add this new WAVE function :D

info: I have saved a txt file too (below: zip file) how and where to place the script at realsoft 3d main root. ask, if you don't know how to include this two scripts ( a) mainscript: "myvsl-franko.js" and b) "materials-franko.js") you need for running the "frankolinos-vsl shader" script.

some pictures to show the results I add here...

best regards, more to come, bye, Frankolino
Attachments
realsoft-tool-wave.png
looks like a small tool, but...
realsoft-tool-wave.png (99.65 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
realsoft-tool-wave-vsl-editor-good.png
do what it is for to create a new material with wave shader
realsoft-tool-wave-vsl-editor-good.png (131.46 KiB) Viewed 3482 times
myvsl-franko-tool.zip
the first issue, more to come :)
(2.47 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
Frankolino

Re: vsl-toolscript with WAVE shader :)

Postby Frankolino » Thursday 24. September 2009, 17:20

forgotten so say, perhaps important for beginner and/also advanced realsoft 3d user:

setup: you must start the script when running realsoft 3d v6: click at menu "scripts" (10th place of menus from left side !) then / toolbars / then "materials-franko" and the script will open with buttons :)

best regards, Frankolino
Attachments
use-vsl-script2.png
use-vsl-script2.png (109.67 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
use-vsl-script1.png
load the script at menu / scripts / toolbars / "material-franko" (it's the javascript file you are loading)
then open "frankolinos-vsl tools" scriptplugin ! have fun with this script and try to do experiments :)
use-vsl-script1.png (112.63 KiB) Viewed 3469 times
Frankolino

Return to General